how long before??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Looks like you have forgotten the reason to go and watch football.
    He doesnt , he just sits at home and moans about the club non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      This seems to be a happy clapping covered up gloating thread! Which is un-called for because the fans had every right to question the manager and owner.

A good battling performance last night!
      Chin up son. Absolutely gutted for you.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        People have every right to question the manager and owner , but personally ,Rangers havnt given me much to smile about recently ,so i`m just going to enjoy it today , no gloating to other Rs ,just happy to get a win ,thats all.
        spot on vesps
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Chin up son. Absolutely gutted for you.
          Sorry Kevin, you seem to have this assumption that ALL fans who were/are anti-HR want QPR to lose? I'm not sure where you are getting this from..
          You are as bad as the fans who you say 'stay quiet' when we win.. because you stay quiet on here when we lose with the only input being a sarcastic 'Harry Out' comment.
          The non happy-clappers on here (realists) do not direct their anti-HR stuff directly AT the happy clappers until one of you happy clappers decides to pipe up.
          You happy-clappers like to just gloat and direct your happiness straight at the realists, which is pathetic IMO and very childish.

I'm over the moon we won just like every other Rangers fan.. I just think you need to check that sarcasm of yours because your as bad as the people you moan about but just in a different way!

Comment

Its blatantly obvious and as clear as day as you and the other lot who hate harry out more than any man on the planet want us to lose so he gets sacked. So when we play well or win, its chins on the floor and unhappiness in plentiful supply. If you supported the club and didnt just want to hate someone and get the manager out, today the forum would be as busy as when we lose with happy threads, bit it isnt. Theres your proof mate.
            When we lose the site crashes with negativity, so when we win have a little bit back eh.

Comment

We have a very good record against them special needs lot down the road so I for one am really looking forward to that.

Comment

Its blatantly obvious and as clear as day as you and the other lot who hate harry out more than any man on the planet want us to lose so he gets sacked. So when we play well or win, its chins on the floor and unhappiness in plentiful supply. If you supported the club and didnt just want to hate someone and get the manager out, today the forum would be as busy as when we lose with happy threads, bit it isnt. Theres your proof mate.
                When we lose the site crashes with negativity, so when we win have a little bit back eh.
                No, its not clear as day I or any HR hater wants Rangers to lose Kev, what a ridiculous comment.
                The criticism HR was under was VERY valid!! Don't generalise me as not supporting my team and being annoyed that we won because I want the manager out. That's bang out of order.. Its called 'Life', when things go bad everyone wants a say and want things changed.. when things go well, its all good and there isn't as higher volume of traffic.

Who are you giving it back to? The realists?.. The realists who haven't once directed any hate at yourself for having a different point of view and backing Harry.
                If we have a problem with the club or management, we take it out on the club not other fans.. the same should go for you. If we win, take it out on the club, be happy.. don't be a child and gloat to other fans for having a different opinion.
                Last edited by West London is Rss; 28-10-2014, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  We have a very good record against them special needs lot down the road so I for one am really looking forward to that.
                  Half looking forward ,half dreading it
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Would love to hear those that criticize also praise those where and when its due.
                    I am, I hope, much more positive than I am negative, but I'm enjoying my slice of Charlie Pie this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Yeah lets celebrate 3 points ,and leave the moaning to tomorrow
                      Agreed mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

That sums it up pretty well Kev, it's not a ridiculous comment at all, it's just the truth. No doubt normal business will resume on Saturday when we get bashed up by the poorest team in the league
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          People have every right to question TF and his decisions he has been in charge 3 years and nothing has changed bar the debt increasing no training ground or a stadium and until he delivers on at least 1 of those ( preferably the training ground IMO ) then its all hot air and PR ########

Also just because people criticise or question him it doesn't mean they want him out of the club
                          Yeah righto, it's really easy to purchase land in London and build a football stadium FFS. As I mentioned on another thread look how long it has taken Tottenham.

Agree the training ground could have been sorted by now but i don't think it is through lack of trying.

We have an excellent chairman in Tony and don't think he would leave us high and dry like other clubs have been left.

But keep giving him stick and I am sure he can be persuaded to #### off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            That sums it up pretty well Kev, it's not a ridiculous comment at all, it's just the truth. No doubt normal business will resume on Saturday when we get bashed up by the poorest team in the league
                            So your telling me how I am and what opinion I have?

You say the realists only pipe up when things aint going well..... You and Kev only pipe up when we win and want to gloat - Your no different.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              So your telling me how I am and what opinion I have?
                              I was talking to Kevin not you.
                              Extreme narcissism is egotistical preoccupation with self, personal preferences, aspirations, needs, success, and how he/she is perceived by others .
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You know what's truly pathetic?
                                Dividing the fanbase into "realists" (those who hold the same opinion) and "happy clappers" (those who hold a different opinion).
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2