No announcement yet.

eduardo 'fatboy' vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see him up top or at least behind a front two. Looked to isolated on the right & although he put in another fantastic shift he's a lively workhorse who's nippy in and around the box and that's where he should be used imo. He will score goals.

Was superb last night. Would love to sign him.

Comment

What I like about him is you suddenly see him at the right place. Reads the game very well.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Hard working fella who will get better and better with minutes on the pitch
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

His countryman Ilsa need to be mentioned too. He has been very good last 2 games,maybe he is finding his feet too. He and Vargas could be a good combo on the right side. Hopefully their form keep up and then we have two really good players. They said that Isla is a wing back,but it's not that different to be right winger where we can also use him,if Vargas playing more central role sometimes. If Isla plays winger then we can put Ned as a rb,because ATM it would be very hard to drop Dunne from the line up. Plenty of options and that's the way it should be

Comment

saw a young lad with Vargas 24 on the back of his new home kit on my walk back to Bush Market tube last night.

Eddie boy keeps this up... and i have a mind of my own to get him on the back of a shirt, once we get thicker hoops next season
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

The only downside of last night was he didnt put that chance away, would of been the best goal we have sored in years and years. Keep getting flashbacks of it and it hurts so bad he didnt slide it past the keeper.
              The bloke is unbelievable and im happy with his position, cos he just moves alongside chaz when bobby goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                The only downside of last night was he didnt put that chance away, would of been the best goal we have sored in years and years. Keep getting flashbacks of it and it hurts so bad he didnt slide it past the keeper.
                The bloke is unbelievable and im happy with his position, cos he just moves alongside chaz when bobby goes off.
                A cheeky flick rather than power and it would have been goal of the season so far!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Could turn out to be the signing of the season.

Could we actually have a goalscoring midfielder in our ranks?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    The only downside of last night was he didnt put that chance away.
                    If we had scored that it would of been shown around the world constantly.

Must of been 25 passes in the build up

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Maybe try playing him there anyway, put barton, henry and sandro in cm and have him play just behind the strikers. he can move right wing and barton/fer can move left when necessary
                      No point having Charlie and Bobby up front and then playing with zero width though, under that formation we'd end up hoofing to Zamora every single time. unless of course we were going to revert to a back 3/5, put Isla and yun as wing backs and Vargas as a no10. Demands a lot from the two CMs behind him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        i love this kid......
                        Actually it's Eduardo Jesus Vargas. You didn't know we had Jesus playing for us, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          If we had scored that it would of been shown around the world constantly.

Must of been 25 passes in the build up
                          Yeah that was quality build up. When was the last time we were able to cheer like we did last night to that build up every time a play touched the ball? Absolutely great stuff!!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                          X