No announcement yet.

Do you want Tony Fernandes to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously not. But just needs to get the hell off twitter as he makes a fool of himself (and thereby our club) on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Obviously not. But just needs to get the hell off twitter as he makes a fool of himself (and thereby our club) on there.
      Stay off twitter, it really is simple.

Comment

None of the people who voted yes, seem to be offering an alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          None of the people who voted yes, seem to be offering an alternative.
          For the moment i would say no but he needs to learn alot of farking lessons. i know he means well and wants to do well with us but he needs to grow up and start acting like an owner and to treat our club with a bit more respect.

he also needs to step up to the plate and make tough desicions.
          he was even over-ruled by the board in the sacking of mark hughes. he just does not seem to have the bottle to do anything difficult.

in time i do hope he learns.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            For the moment i would say no but he needs to learn alot of farking lessons. i know he means well and wants to do well with us but he needs to grow up and start acting like an owner and to treat our club with a bit more respect.

he also needs to step up to the plate and make tough desicions.
            he was even over-ruled by the board in the sacking of mark hughes. he just does not seem to have the bottle to do anything difficult.

in time i do hope he learns.
            Some on here would say that he should not have been overruled in the sacking of Mark Hughes.

Comment

For TF to go would leave us a terrible position, a disaster and the possible decline we wouldn't recover from.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                From his front of house job as Chairman - Yes.

He's been a disaster and needs to give Beard a job at Air Asia.... steady now.... peoples lives at risk there.

But to leave the club per se? No. There's a role for him and his investors they just need to finally wake up and trust some savy football sharks to do their bidding

Comment

Absolutely not!!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Absolutely not!!!
                    Really surprised this is being asked.....no,no,no.

Due to his lack of football knowhow he has been let down big time by so called
                    knowledgeable football people and greedy players that just saw and see pound notes.

Comment

I guess if he leaves, we can always become a feeder team for Chelsea.

Comment

We would be up the proverbial without a paddle if he and his investors left so how any proper QPR fan could say yes is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                          Emphatic NO from me. For me he is the best Chairman in the league. He has made mistakes but I believe he genuinely cares about us and the club and that is crucial. It will all come right in the end.
                          I'm pretty sure that is the single most ridiculous opinion I'll read on this thread.

Comment

Voted yes by accident... Damn iPhone! Tony fernandes is one of the beacons of hope in a club with plenty of problems lol

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that is the single most ridiculous opinion I'll read on this thread.
                              Yep. Still not sure what this is based on beyond the PR blather.

Imagine someone took over Swansea, West Brom or Southampton, put them 160m in debt without improving the team or making any concrete progress on stadium/infrastructure, and allowed the club to become a byword for mouthy bllshtting and small time extravagance. We would laugh at them.

Fans of other clubs aren't exactly envious of us right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                                Yep. Still not sure what this is based on beyond the PR blather.

Imagine someone took over Swansea, West Brom or Southampton, put them 160m in debt without improving the team or making any concrete progress on stadium/infrastructure, and allowed the club to become a byword for mouthy bllshtting and small time extravagance. We would laugh at them.

Fans of other clubs aren't exactly envious of us right now.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X