Do you want Tony Fernandes to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want Tony Fernandes to go?

I think it's time to see where we stand on this.
    Yes
    7.05%
    No
    92.95%

The poll is expired.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Absolutely not. He's the best thing at the club.

Comment

Emphatic NO from me. For me he is the best Chairman in the league. He has made mistakes but I believe he genuinely cares about us and the club and that is crucial. It will all come right in the end.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Not at all but he's got to start acting in a more proffesional manner and stop trying to be everyone's mate . Get off twitter and get some organization ino this club cos were viewed like a circu ms with him as the ring leader

Comment

Nope hes a keeper.

Only change I would ask is that he stops doing QPR business or as much as he does on twitter

Comment

I am so looking forward to the second edition of this poll around March.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No. You could always pi$$ and moan about things that could/should be done better - but his heart's in the right place, and he's defo not scrimped on the spending.

Comment

No, no,no, I want him to stay. Amit could prove to be a disaster when his father decides to stop being ivolved with us.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

No. OK maybe he should get off twitter and act differently, but maybe that is how he is. As long as he is spending money on our club and doing what he thinks is best, I am not sure how we can complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Me 2 things will be Peachy by then, all the hate gone and Rangers flying high!
                    Can fill all that love and sunshine already.

Comment

no....just wish he would be less foolhardy and a bit more savy in front of the media!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        no....just wish he would be less foolhardy and a bit more savy in front of the media!

Comment

From his front of house job as Chairman - Yes.

He's been a disaster and needs to give Beard a job at Air Asia.... steady now.... peoples lives at risk there.

But to leave the club per se? No. There's a role for him and his investors they just need to finally wake up and trust some savy football sharks to do their bidding
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Yes, I'm sure we all remember fondly the massive "Tony Out" protests around Loftus Road the last time we were relegated.

#nonsense

Comment

Tf is like velcro the only thing keeping this club together
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X