No announcement yet.

Rio Ferdinand to retire from football at the end of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOORAY! Cant he do it earlier? like today!!!!!!!!!!!!! USELESS just like his brother

Comment

I'm not interested in listening to Rio's apologists or any excuses for him. He's a grown up lad and played at the highest level of the game. He should be experienced enough by now to be able to adapt his game as and when required, whether that's in a three or four man defence.

The fact is, he's not as good as he was made out to be. I don't give a stuff how good a TV pundit he is, or what he did at Man Utd, he's just not performed for QPR as good as his reputation suggested. It was a mistake to sign him.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        I'm not interested in listening to Rio's apologists or any excuses for him. He's a grown up lad and played at the highest level of the game. He should be experienced enough by now to be able to adapt his game as and when required, whether that's in a three or four man defence.

The fact is, he's not as good as he was made out to be. I don't give a stuff how good a TV pundit he is, or what he did at Man Utd, he's just not performed for QPR as good as his reputation suggested. It was a mistake to sign him.
        Agree!

I wasnt to keen on the idea at first when he came here but he did bring his experience to the club and he was said to be a positive influence to the younger lads so I stood by him and said this was a good signing.... BUT the performances just haven't been good enough and that's the 1 thing that really matters. IMO he's got to go ASAP. Every time he plays now it feels like he's a bit of a liability and puts the final score at risk!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
        X