Qpr community trust challenge - behind the scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr community trust challenge - behind the scenes

Our betting partner BetVictor challenged some of our players to shoot through targets at our training ground in return for a donation to our charity, the Community Trust. Watch this behind-the-scenes clip. Full feature to follow...

#1 white city rangers i heart of the community

Watch our first 'Heart of the Community' feature as Ciaran gives us an insight into the White City Rangers Cricket team which runs as part of the Trust’s ‘White City Rangers’ project.

Comment

#2 kicks i heart of the community

Originally from Brazil, Joao first enrolled on the QPR Work Fit programme in July 2013. Find out more about the project...

Comment

#3 health stars i heart of the community

Alice is part of the Health Stars project – a fully comprehensive programme that uses fun, interactive and effective methods to improve the health and wellbeing of all different groups in the community.

Comment

#4 school sport i heart of the community

The School Sport programme is a new initiative from the Premier League which has now entered its second year of funding. Find out how Archie was spotted by QPR...

Comment

#5 healthy kickers i heart of the community

One in four people will have a mental health problem at some time in their lives. Find out more about QPR's Healthy Kickers project...

Comment

#6 work fit i heart of the community

Referred from the Prince’s Trust after taking part in their Get Started programme, Obey recently completed an employability training course including the E3 Fitness, Nutrition & Personal Development and L1 Sports Leadership accreditations. Find out more about Obey's journey...

Comment

Working...
              X