X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another success for our Tony.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mot...-collapse.html
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Well. You know what they say: If you want to be a millionaire in F1 - start off as a billionaire.........

Comment

Yea quite interesting. Was reading that last night and thought it was quite embarrassing. Who knows what's gone on.
      Last edited by fisnik; 23-10-2014, 06:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Not a jot do i give with any of tf's business's bar the one he has down the bush.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

the man is foolhardy!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Caterham today, QPR in a couple of years. Shambles.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Caterham today, QPR in a couple of years. Shambles.
              Hate to say it but im starting to agree. Hearts in the right place and wants to do well but my god hes naive when it comes to football. Hes had his pants pulled down too many times for my liking and i find the matey matey relationships and social media thing a bit embarassing

Comment

if the man was on the apprentice he,d be fired well before the final!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

So has he actually sold Caterham or is he still waiting for the money

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
                    So has he actually sold Caterham or is he still waiting for the money
                    He sold it in good faith, but the Romanian "buyers" headed by a mate of Ecclestone never intended to come up with the money - but rather strip the team of its key assets (chassis, designs etc) so they could start up their own F1 team for 2015 called Forza Rosso. Hell - they even tried to get the Caterham freight diverted to Bucharest from the recent Russian GP..... along with making the Romanian toilet cleaner at the Caterham factory the director of the company so they never had any liability...... I $hit you not!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      He sold it in good faith, but the Romanian "buyers" headed by a mate of Ecclestone never intended to come up with the money - but rather strip the team of its key assets (chassis, designs etc) so they could start up their own F1 team for 2015 called Forza Rosso. Hell - they even tried to get the Caterham freight diverted to Bucharest from the recent Russian GP..... along with making the Romanian toilet cleaner at the Caterham factory the director of the company so they never had any liability...... I $hit you not!
                      All facts and If I recall, it was for a nominal £1.00 consideration, and yet people seem to want to hold TF responsible for the mess. Honestly, find something genuine to slate him for
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He's not the messiah....he's a very naughty boy!!!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The worrying thing is how often he gets rogered by the nearest shark. 1) Hughes' notorious agent 2) Caterham - a balls up from start to finish 3) Team Harry and his advisors. 4) QPR's administration under Tony has been nothing short of chaotic with highly questionable appointments, executive and media decisions throughout. I believe he caved in to Harry re Rio, for example.

When he came, those of us who pointed out that bossing an airline and a football club had remarkably little in common, we were taken to task. I like his enthusiasm but his decision making has been poor. I think we were alarmingly close to the reality of a new contract for Harry. Thank fvck TF had the gumption to back out of waving that around. But he has to grasp the Harry nettle sooner rather than later.

Comment

Actually, the guy who purchased Caterham F1 from Tony has already gone bust before in F1, this would be his second spell which didn't last long and was expected by many.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              The worrying thing is how often he gets rogered by the nearest shark. 1) Hughes' notorious agent 2) Caterham - a balls up from start to finish 3) Team Harry and his advisors. 4) QPR's administration under Tony has been nothing short of chaotic with highly questionable appointments, executive and media decisions throughout. I believe he caved in to Harry re Rio, for example.

When he came, those of us who pointed out that bossing an airline and a football club had remarkably little in common, we were taken to task. I like his enthusiasm but his decision making has been poor. I think we were alarmingly close to the reality of a new contract for Harry. Thank fvck TF had the gumption to back out of waving that around. But he has to grasp the Harry nettle sooner rather than later.
                              A bit harsh.

Comment

Working...
                              X