Barton to help Adel get back to his best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    A piece of really good news from Barton. An exciting Project, imo. This is a wise way to rebrand the club.
    surely non of the papers will pick on it though.

in related news though, will Joey be back for Monday night? I'm already preparing vocal warmups for the loudest rendition of There's Only 1 Joey Barton LR's ever heard
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Step away from the plate. Put. The. Fork. Down....
      I have heard that Adel has asked the Clubs Nutritionist to put him on two diets....they don't give you enough to eat on one!

Comment

Saw a report that Adel trained with the first team on wednesday, and fernandes has sorted out a deal with both harry and adel (instead of taking disciplinary action) which could see adel start vs Villa on monday...

Found it https://www.clubcall.com/queens-park...l-1744917.html
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 23-10-2014, 02:36 PM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Saw a report that Adel trained with the first team on wednesday, and fernandes has sorted out a deal with both harry and adel (instead of taking disciplinary action) which could see adel start vs Villa on monday...

Found it https://www.clubcall.com/queens-park...l-1744917.html
          Winger?

Comment

Adel did say that Les and Glenn Hoddle like him.. Tony also knows his a Rangers hero still to many fans. Wouldn't surprise me if he played..

Comment

Tony should not be making deals as to who and who doesn't play. Ok Harry was OTT, but Adel walked out when he found he wasn't playing and he didn't make a full effort in the reserve game.. Unless he has been able to prove his fitness (perhaps in another reserve game), he can't automatically play. This would create a precedence. Also what happens if Joey and Nico are available on Monday. Should he be chosen before them or the other players who played last Sunday.
              Last edited by jmelanie; 23-10-2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Tony should not be making deals as to who and who doesn't play. Ok Harry was OTT, but Adel walked out when he found he wasn't playing and he didn't make a full effort in the reserve game.. Unless he has been able to prove his fitness (perhaps in another reserve game), he can't automatically play. This would create a precedence. Also what happens if Joey and Nico are available on Monday. Should he be chosen before them or the other players who played last Sunday.
                Of course he should be chosen ahead of Niko and Joey and be able to walk straight into the starting 11. The last thing we want to do is hurt poor little (big) Adels feelings.... Like you said he through yet another strop when he found out he wasn't playing 'before' Harry had said anything..... but lets forget about that and start him.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Let's hope Joey influences him for the better. It will need patience on Joey's part though.

Comment

Think TF had to take action now. Well done. Both Harry and Adel had to be shown who is the boss.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Put him on the bench, give him 25-30 minutes at the end to show whether he's up for it or not. Rather bring him on than Phillips or Hoilett

Comment

Hold up bit confused here

First season back when Adel was struggling the excuse put out by the believers was that Adel and Barton never got on and Barton was responsible for his poor shows as he was singling him out for criticism and in all intents and purposes bullying him; that was mentioned on a few occasions. Now hes going to be his saviour???? which one is it as if Barton and him are not at logger heads like we have been led to believe what was the actual reason for his below par performances???

On this subject matter I hope whatever Barton has planned comes off as he has shown a player unmotivated by the club can reinvent himself and step forward to be someone that actually adds value. Think part of the reason for this is that Barton has character and fire in his belly to fight and prove people wrong where Adel has none of those traits but I hope they gel and this comes off

Comment

i just want barton to take care of barton and let the rest take care of its self.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                            Put him on the bench, give him 25-30 minutes at the end to show whether he's up for it or not. Rather bring him on than Phillips or Hoilett
                            Even ten stone over weight ot would still be impossible to be any worse than phillips coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Hold up bit confused here

First season back when Adel was struggling the excuse put out by the believers was that Adel and Barton never got on and Barton was responsible for his poor shows as he was singling him out for criticism and in all intents and purposes bullying him; that was mentioned on a few occasions. Now hes going to be his saviour???? which one is it as if Barton and him are not at logger heads like we have been led to believe what was the actual reason for his below par performances???

On this subject matter I hope whatever Barton has planned comes off as he has shown a player unmotivated by the club can reinvent himself and step forward to be someone that actually adds value. Think part of the reason for this is that Barton has character and fire in his belly to fight and prove people wrong where Adel has none of those traits but I hope they gel and this comes off
                              The Joey Barton who is playing for us now, is unrecognisable from the Joey Barton who played for us three or four seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                The Joey Barton who is playing for us now, is unrecognisable from the Joey Barton who played for us three or four seasons ago.
                                I think being a father has made him a better player now.

Comment

Working...
                                X