Barton to help Adel get back to his best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Of course he should be chosen ahead of Niko and Joey and be able to walk straight into the starting 11. The last thing we want to do is hurt poor little (big) Adels feelings.... Like you said he through yet another strop when he found out he wasn't playing 'before' Harry had said anything..... but lets forget about that and start him.
    Personally I would start Adel.
    He would have this chance to answer his critics, especially as the game is live as well as all focus would be on him to prove himself.
    If he is fit and really wants to prove himself then I say start him, then it's all down to him.
    Last edited by HoopDoggyDogg; 23-10-2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      I was actually wondering yesterday, if it was deliberate in a final effort to get Adel to see sense.
      Don't be fooled into thinking anything of the sort. Harry's a loose cannon with the press plain and simple, not to mention pretty stupid. If you honestly think he's some super psychologist now and did it for such means you are deluded.

Comment

Im all for joey helping abel, i would prefer him to be doing it in spain or france that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Don't be fooled into thinking anything of the sort. Harry's a loose cannon with the press plain and simple, not to mention pretty stupid. If you honestly think he's some super psychologist now and did it for such means you are deluded.
          Exactly right, it was pretty idiotic coming out and saying what he did in public, even if he did believe it to be the truth.

He did the same with Darren Bent at Spurs saying live on TV after he missed a chance that "oh my nan would have put that one in".

Basic concept of people management in any sort of environment is to speak to people you have issues with face to face and resolve things in that way if you can.

Not slating people in public which only increases tensions and adds fuel to the fire, and benefits no-one.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            I have heard that Adel has asked the Clubs Nutritionist to put him on two diets....they don't give you enough to eat on one!
            I heard that Adel was on a seafood diet - whenever you see food you eat it!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Personally I would start Adel.
              He would have this chance to answer his critics, especially as the game is live as well as all focus would be on him to prove himself.
              If he is fit and really wants to prove himself then I say start him, then it's all down to him.
              IMO I wouldn't let him near the starting 11.

This is a huge game, a must win game, a chance for us to build on last weeks display NOT a time to f4nny about and play babysitter with Adel..... If he wants to impress and be given the chance to play with the big boys in the big boys league then he needs to knuckle down. Impress in the reserves matches, impress in training. From what Ive heard he's done neither, and Im going on what himself and the manager has said. Not what a p0xy paper says, with pictures of him holding his top up and doing little nutmegs in training... He said himself he didnt try in the reserves game and both manger and coach's have said he doesnt look fit nor is he trying in training.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  IMO I wouldn't let him near the starting 11.

This is a huge game, a must win game, a chance for us to build on last weeks display NOT a time to f4nny about and play babysitter with Adel..... If he wants to impress and be given the chance to play with the big boys in the big boys league then he needs to knuckle down. Impress in the reserves matches, impress in training. From what Ive heard he's done neither, and Im going on what himself and the manager has said. Not what a p0xy paper says, with pictures of him holding his top up and doing little nutmegs in training... He said himself he didnt try in the reserves game and both manger and coach's have said he doesnt look fit nor is he trying in training.
                  Good post

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Saw a report that Adel trained with the first team on wednesday, and fernandes has sorted out a deal with both harry and adel (instead of taking disciplinary action) which could see adel start vs Villa on monday...

Found it https://www.clubcall.com/queens-park...l-1744917.html
                    the only resemblance to a journalistic source in that "article" is the bit that says "it has emerged" LOL
                    what? from the air hostess on Tony's Air Asia flight back to malaysia?

as for Adel on Monday, if any of this is true.. he'll probably get a spot on the bench and come on for the last 10-20 if we are not winning. Definitely shouldn't start.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Did Adel look unfit at west spam ?

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                        Did Adel look unfit at west spam ?
                        He looked dangerous when he come on to be fair..

Comment

Exactly..the only way for Arry to get him match fit is to play him.

Comment

Working...
                          X