No announcement yet.

Thread creation and etiquettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boomerang marshy...............he always comes back!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Banned a couple of weeks ago. Thread is on Off Topic.
      He jumped rather than was pushed wasnt he? Had the hump over something and made it impossible for himself to stay a member. Was a sound poster as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Vblock made too many racist and homophobic posts IMO to be allowed back.

And I dont think he would change if we let him back, because thats just how he is.
        Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Maybe a trial run ? If this clown can keep slipping through the net it's only fair just lay it out in black and white and if he steps out of line ban him for life
        Vblock had already been given plenty of 2nd chances but chose to keep flouting the rules, so he obviously disrespected them, hence the ban. Then he later tweeted that he'd seen the ban coming, which says it all.

All those of you on this thread now calling for his return never break the rules like he consistently did. That's why youre all still here and he isnt. Doesnt that tell you anything? Why put mods in this position when you all know how to abide by simple forum rules but your online mate does not?

As for Marshy he's once again been banned after sneaking back as MrNiceGuy, the latest in a catalogue of pseudonyms. I've now asked him to please stop doing this and find another forum to post on. If he tries it again though he'll be banned every time.

Norths ban period expires in 11 days.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Jeez ,i seem to spend half my waking hours on here ,and i still missed that
          I would love to have the time that you and facto have to post on this message board.

It sounds like being in the building trade and having to occasionally whip some poles in shape is the way forward.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

dont be flipant weare.....i am busy uploading gas safety reports and doing my lads wages in those little brown packets......was in my office at 6.15 old bean!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I would love to have the time that you and facto have to post on this message board.

It sounds like being in the building trade and having to occasionally whip some poles in shape is the way forward.

hah ,i`m a train driver Weare , in bed with flu ,at the mo !
              Note youve still found the time for 17000 posts though !
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                He jumped rather than was pushed wasnt he? Had the hump over something and made it impossible for himself to stay a member. Was a sound poster as well.
                He was ,hopefully when he`s chilled out ,he`ll come back.

Comment

vespie i wanted to be a fire engine when i was a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    why not just ignore threads/posts of those posters who are not your cup of darjeelings??
                    the voice of reason, man. that's what i do.

also, hadnt realized norths was gone. was a good poster.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

facto's 34,000 posts is just mind boggling
                      Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                        the voice of reason, man. that's what i do.

also, hadnt realized norths was gone. was a good poster.
                        Norths is a good lad, and unfortunately the mods choose to call his bluff when asked to be banned.

I personally think we should allow him to come back.

Imo both parties needed time to call down and it was a clash of views. It would look good on the mods of they opened his account as he was a very genuine QPR fan that has always had the club at heart.

Not got too much against the new Ray but maybe we should swap Kevin Mc for him which would help this forum.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          vespie i wanted to be a fire engine when i was a boy!
                          I wanted to be Carrie Fishers bikini bottoms from Return of the Jedi , small world innit ?

Comment

Norths is a good lad, and unfortunately the mods choose to call his bluff when asked to be banned.

See my post above: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...25#post1340125

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Vblock had already been given plenty of 2nd chances but chose to keep flouting the rules, so he obviously disrespected them, hence the ban. Then he later tweeted that he'd seen the ban coming, which says it all.

All those of you on this thread now calling for his return never break the rules like he consistently did. That's why youre all still here and he isnt. Doesnt that tell you anything? Why put mods in this position when you all know how to abide by simple forum rules but your online mate does not?

As for Marshy he's once again been banned after sneaking back as MrNiceGuy, the latest in a catalogue of pseudonyms. I've now asked him to please stop doing this and find another forum to post on. If he tries it again though he'll be banned every time.

Norths ban period expires in 11 days.
                              Thats fair enough mate. Cheers for the reply

Comment

Imo both parties needed time to call down and it was a clash of views. It would look good on the mods of they opened his account as he was a very genuine QPR fan that has always had the club at heart.

Not got too much against the new Ray but maybe we should swap Kevin Mc for him which would help this forum.
                                it'll be interesting tho to see if he comes back when his ban expires. i hope he does.. as I personally think the issue that he was in arms about should be dropped by him. i dont follow him on twitter or anything (if he is on it), so idk.

hope he comes back though
                                Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Working...
                                X