Thread creation and etiquettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Vblock made too many racist and homophobic posts IMO to be allowed back.

And I dont think he would change if we let him back, because thats just how he is.
    Maybe a trial run ? If this clown can keep slipping through the net it's only fair just lay it out in black and white and if he steps out of line ban him for life

Comment

i`d have V block back in a shot ,also whats happened to Norths ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        bring back v-block.
        I thought he was back a few weeks ago. Did he get banned again?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          I thought he was back a few weeks ago. Did he get banned again?
          fraid so croyden.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Ok, I now know for a fact he is Marshy so I may as well change his username to that for all to see. At least that way its transparent.

Mods couldnt act until now because we didnt have conclusive proof, which I now have.
            Whatever name he posts on, Stan, he's a wrong un. I'm appalled he's been allowed back on here. It will all end in tears. I agree with the points about VBlock et al being allowed back if this p rick is. Tbh I'm not sure I want to post on a forum where this Marshy bell end is allowed to create stupid threads and mouth off in the boorish and arrogant way he does. I won't be missed, I'm sure. The forum is bigger than anyone (except Matty and Facto.....). But I'm sure others will feel the same. A shame. Fella's a wrong un.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Whatever name he posts on, Stan, he's a wrong un. I'm appalled he's been allowed back on here. It will all end in tears. I agree with the points about VBlock et al being allowed back if this p rick is. Tbh I'm not sure I want to post on a forum where this Marshy bell end is allowed to create stupid threads and mouth off in the boorish and arrogant way he does. I won't be missed, I'm sure. The forum is bigger than anyone (except Matty and Facto.....). But I'm sure others will feel the same. A shame. Fella's a wrong un.
              Not been here for as long as you or him but I totally agree with you. It is a shame that we have to deal with him. We are all tolerant people who know how to deal with different opinions but Marshy is a different kettle of fish I'm afraid. If it is the case that he is back posting - as it appears - I am surprised action hasn't been taken. Otherwise, well done mods
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Troll senses were tingling with this fella alright

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Not been here for as long as you or him but I totally agree with you. It is a shame that we have to deal with him. We are all tolerant people who know how to deal with different opinions but Marshy is a different kettle of fish I'm afraid. If it is the case that he is back posting - as it appears - I am surprised action hasn't been taken. Otherwise, well done mods
                  You and I, Nasser, I think, have knocked heads once or twice haven't we, but to good effect with no harm done. Without opinions the forum's done. I read what you post. And we all do that. But this fella Marshy is a very different kettle of fish. Sadly I'm sure I won't want to be on here if he is. He was banned for a reason wasn't he, mods??

Comment

If marshy stays we'll all leave

Comment

ffs....
                      Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                      What a bell
                      he's a fc uking bore-that should be enough reason to get shot.
                      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      If marshy stays we'll all leave
                      Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Ok ok, he's banned again.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i`d have V block back in a shot ,also whats happened to Norths ?
                        Banned a couple of weeks ago. Thread is on Off Topic.

Comment

why not just ignore threads/posts of those posters who are not your cup of darjeelings??
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I've not been around too much recently for one reason or another but would have banned him instantly if I had been aware. Why? Not because of my personal feelings towards him but because we took a democratic vote and the outcome was a permanent ban. This isn't an impression of this Country's pathetic prison service, life means life!! He has since returned in various incarnations which breaks all the rules, persisted with the spamming, trolling and posting utter garbage. I say the man shouldn't even be allowed to have a computer but, as we have no control over that, we will just have to persist with policing him every time school gets ready to break up. You may return as many times as you like Marshy but it will never last and whilst you can pander to the better nature of some admins for a short while, it will never keep you here for long.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Welease Mawshy!
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Banned a couple of weeks ago. Thread is on Off Topic.
                                Jeez ,i seem to spend half my waking hours on here ,and i still missed that
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X