• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
    That Nick guy doesn't like me starting threads
    or me ya bore...
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      Sorry, I'm old school, when I see the people today talking about TF as if he is some Messiah I just shake my head, bet most never even heard of Jim.
      Originally posted by vespa View Post
      you could start a poll ,and see who has heard of Jim
      Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      or me ya bore...

Comment

well we

well each and every one of us have there own sense of perception,and each and every one of us must make there own decisions but i am 60 years of age so ive lived a very long time
        if you think of adolf hitler horratio nelson napoleon bonnaparti
        they had differant directions to use there incredible power some were good some were bad some where in the middle
        jim gregory kept in inabilty to not being able to read and write right up to his death only when he died was his secret actually told
        a good friend of mine is brian rowe who of course served under gregory but even he never realised that jim couldnt read or write
        although many fans were angry with jim for trying to link the clubs,my own thoughts are that jim knew it would never happen
        when he declared the idea the qpr team were 6th from the bottom,but by the next season we had started the capaign as top
        so knowbody really knows did jim actually ever want to fuse the two clubs or was he trying to wind up the qpr fans to rally round the club
        towards the end of his life jim gregory seemed to lose himself completely,a bit like hitler napoleon and nelson he seemed to really lose it mentally
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

many people

many people think that factomondo is actually going to be the next chairman

what do you say people

WE LOVE OUR FACTO WE DO
          WE LOVE OUR FACTO WE DO
          WE LOVE OUR FACTO WE DO OH FACTO WE LOVE YOU

More...

Comment

jim gregory came up to me and my mates when we were kids and asked us why we were not watching the game , we told him we couldn't afford to , he pulled out a rake of tkts for the best seats and gave them to us for free

Comment

jim gregory

jim gregory was the greatest qpr icon that ever lived forget stan bowles or rodney marsh both players were bought by jim gregory

jim was fantastic at seeing a players potential he decided to buy venables just because he was so cheeky after being on the winning side he went into the qpr dressing room and told jim gregory dont worry it will all come good in the end then he pointed out qprs defiencies

i think gregory did mentally lose it towards the end rather like hitler nelson and napolean they were all like gregory about 5ft 7 inches tall but really powerfull

imagine if hitler could have put all that power iinto something good and positive instead of being so evil
              i thinbk nelson should never have made himself such a perfect target for the snipers

and as we all know napoleon got the diaohrria at waterloo a bit like me when the chelsea stormed the shed in 68-69

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                jim gregory was the greatest qpr icon that ever lived forget stan bowles or rodney marsh both players were bought by jim gregory

jim was fantastic at seeing a players potential he decided to buy venables just because he was so cheeky after being on the winning side he went into the qpr dressing room and told jim gregory dont worry it will all come good in the end then he pointed out qprs defiencies

i think gregory did mentally lose it towards the end rather like hitler nelson and napolean they were all like gregory about 5ft 7 inches tall but really powerfull

imagine if hitler could have put all that power iinto something good and positive instead of being so evil
                i thinbk nelson should never have made himself such a perfect target for the snipers

and as we all know napoleon got the diaohrria at waterloo a bit like me when the chelsea stormed the shed in 68-69
                solid gold ted , in my eyes you're the best poster on here

Comment

Marshy, why don't you start one about how Leeds are going to tear up the Championship?

Comment

thanks

thanks 72 bus thats nice to think that im creating conjecture and fun because that is what life is really about,but we probabley will have a major row soon because when qpr start losing sadly i go crazy

I REALLY HATE IT WHEN WE LOSE ESPECIALLY WHEN RIO FERDINAND PLAYS AT THE BACK THE MAN SHOULD HAVE RETIRED THREE SEASONS AGO

I THOUGHT THIS SEASON THAT NEDUM AND CAULKER WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT CENTRAL PARTNERSHIP

does anyone else agree with me,or even i wouldnt mind seeing sandro partner caulker that would be a rock at the back

redknapp should be looking at putting the center stronger we are too soft in the middle

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X