the greatest gypsy that ever lived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the greatest gypsy that ever lived

i like nothing like jim gregory stories of yesteryear that pop up every now and then

apparently he had a car sales spot in the early sixties a man brought his car to sell to jim,who pointing out it was quite a high milage car said it was only worth 200 pounds,in those days new cars were only 700 pound so 200 was quite a lot of money
    two weeks later the bloke seeing his car all cleaned up thought he would take one last look over her
    but to his atonishment 30 000 miles had been taken of the clock,when the guy asked how this had happened he was told that the sales manager liked to drive everywhere in reverse,the guy tried to get the news of the world involved only to find his vehicle had dissapeard then reappered with the correct milage,when jim gregory was asked by the guy what happened
    JIM GREGORY SAID YOU MUST HABE BEEN MISTAKEN WHEN YOU LOOKED AT THE SPEEDO ITS NEVER BEEN ANY DIFFERANT THAN WHAT IT WAS WHEN YOU FIRST SOLD ME THE CAR
    so there it is people the greatest ranger of all time earned his millions working very hard
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

do you know he couldnt wread or rite ted??
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      do you know he couldnt wread or rite ted??
      I wish you could
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

lol

Comment

the best chairman we have had ted

Comment

tried to form Fulham Park Rangers and then went to Pompey. No, our best ever chairman resides in the hot seat now
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Without big jim we'd never be the huge success we are today
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                tried to form Fulham Park Rangers and then went to Pompey. No, our best ever chairman resides in the hot seat now
                thats what i think Lyme .
                Although he built the club up from nothing ,everyone seems to forget that he was prepared to sell the club out completely , leaving us all with no QPR to support.
                ( Plus i blame him for my cords getting ripped climbing over the wall ,to protest about the merger against Man City)
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thought it was David Bulstrode who wanted to merge QPR and Fulham......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    It was Gregory who sold us out to be merged.

Comment

Gregory wanted us merged with brentford.

Bulstrode wanted us merged with fulham.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Correct Dave, it was Bulstrode, nothing to do with Jim Gregory, who is head and shoulders above the rest as QPR's greatest chairman. Fernandes, for all his fan-friendly gestures has so far proven to be a hapless chairman, who has threatened our very existence with his naivety and, and this is the worst thing about him, the repetition of the same mistakes he's made before. He seems like a kid with a train set to me; far too excitable, with none of the steel you need in a chairman. And talking of steel, things were so much better when Amit Bhatia was chairman, and I'm sure his father-in-law, steel magnate Mittal would prefer that to lovely jubbley Tone.

Signing Ferdinand was typical of Fernandes - having said he would never sign him and repeat the same mistake as before, what does he do?

Comment

We achieved more under gregory than anyone else in our history. End of.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

It was Gregory who sold us out to Bulstrode ,in order to merge us with fulham . Hence the anti Gregory banner on the pitch and the " ,Gregory is a sellout #### QPR forever " graffiti on the wall by the entrance to the Upper Loft .

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              It was Gregory who sold us out to Bulstrode ,in order to merge us with fulham . Hence the anti Gregory banner on the pitch and the " ,Gregory is a sellout #### QPR forever " graffiti on the wall by the entrance to the Upper Loft .
                              But did he sell us to Bulstrode 'in order to merge us with Fulham', or did he just sell QPR to Busltrode? He was advised to slow down by doctors due to ill health, which is the reason he sold up, but I'm not sure he did it for the reasons you state vespa.

Comment

Working...
                              X