Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papers now saying

Taarabt could be fined 2 weeks wages for his outburst, and Harry could face the same fine from the board as well.
    Whilst another that will end up as Chip Paper on Thursday says that if Taarabt is fined but Harry escapes a fine then the PFA may step in support of Taarabt.

We need to end this now.
    Harry doesn't and hasn't looked interested all season in charge.
    He doesn't have the passion in the game anymore, but he won't quit either.
    Saying that if we go down he won't be in charge, sums up how much he doesn't want to be in the game now.

I think we need to be looking at giving Harry a role in the club still, but In a role where he can do his media stuff, attract any potential signings but hand over the managerial position to someone else.

Don't even think we should give him a chance now, as I think a new manager would give us a better chance in survival.

Comment

• Gotta be just paper talk because TF said in the club statement that it has already been dealt with internally.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Ok then subject closed now. Let's focus on Villa game.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Gotta be just paper talk because TF said in the club statement that it has already been dealt with internally.
          Did they have a group hug after a game of FIFA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            He got asked and he snapped.
            I remember the special one slating off one of his players last year and calling him old. It does happen, managers do do it, but they are not all hated as much as ours is by their own fans
            That was a private chat that got covertly recorded, slightly different than a press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
              So you think the club continuing to pay him his wages, instead of sorting a fitness plan to rectify his lack of fitness and issuing fines if he doesn't do the graft have no responsibility in the matter then....???

Obviously its down to the individual first and foremost, but when you have a player who is and has always been inclined to be a tad lazy around the training pitch, then it's down to the fitness coaches and management to sort him out, not let him get away with it.
              Gordon Bennet Del the club provide the facillities for him to get fit ! You can take a horse to water you can't make it drink , thats whar H Rs rant is about he wont train he does what he pleases
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-10-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Gotta be just paper talk because TF said in the club statement that it has already been dealt with internally.
                That doesn't necessarily mean that Taarabt wasn't fined. He might have been fined for talking to the papers and not complaining to the Club. If he got away with it completely, it creates a precedence and other players could follow suit.

There isn't going to be a change of manager as long as the players make the same sort of effort as they did last Sunday. Also although Harry maybe didn't look interested before, he sure did on Sunday.

Comment

• Haha look at the results. Most divided poll ever in the world history of polls

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Gordon Bennet Del the club provide the facillities for him to get fit ! You can take a horse to water you can't make it drink , thats whar H Rs rant is about he wont train he does what he pleases
                    You're completely missing the point!

Harry moaned that he's happy to pick up his massive wages and not put in the effort.... My point is THEY SHOULDN'T BE PAYING HIM IF HE'S NOT TRAINING PROPERLY!!!! Instead he should be fined 2 weeks wages until he does do the graft!

Hence my point to not let him get away with it.

You may as well tell a greedy ####### he can have a burger if he does a job for you, but then pile up his plate with burgers even if he hasnt done what he was meant to in the first place. Then repeat the next day, and the next.... Is that process going to convince the said greedy ####### to does his job going forward, or continue to do nothing and get the burgers anyway.....???

It's not rocket science.

Comment

• The club provides the facilities but the player has to WANT to run around and get fit and do what the fitness team say.. Adel doesn't. He sits there and says I cant go anymore or I cant do anymore.

Comment

• Adel and the law

I mention some time ago that if a player is not giving his best while receiving his wages, the club will be right to cancel his contract. My post was answered here as being too aggressive and that football is not like any other job.

Well, after the Harry/Adel fiasco, according to a leading employment lawyer at Irwin Mitchell, Glenn Hayes, 'the struggling club must give the Moroccan every opportunity to lose weight and support him with this over the coming months, however if the player does not cooperate and is unable to fulfil his contract as a result of his weight, the club could lawfully dismiss the player.'

And he continued.....'The reality of the situation is that QPR have one of their highest earners not playing football. He is potentially a key member of the QPR squad and presumably like all players, he will have clauses in his contract that relate to his fitness and willingness to train.

‘If he isn’t meeting these, and it appears that he is not willing to change, then the club could look to lawfully terminate the contract.

‘If the Taarabt situation occurred in the corporate world and a senior executive was not fulfilling their duties, the business wouldn’t hesitate to take action to protect their financial position. It should be no different in sport, but then again football does sometimes operate in a bubble when it comes to employment law.’

That goes for any other player...not only Adel.

Comment

• the sooner this sorry saga is resolved the better.....tarabbt has had one decent seson in five............fact
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• then we are in our rights as a club to terminate his contract if he declines getting fit and training his in his twenties surley hes energetic and enthusiastic! but then again hes a high earner so probably isnt motivated so drop his money to 20k a week till he proves himself... sorted

Comment

• All I know is that its fvcking embarrassing.. sack 'em both.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                All I know is that its fvcking embarrassing.. sack 'em both.

Comment

Working...
                                X