No announcement yet.

What annoys me about Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He surely is an embarresment. This is just one of a few reasons why I want him out.
    Ps. I did want him to lead the team this season, but enough is enough.
    Last edited by Shania; 22-10-2014, 02:10 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Check out the title....... "what annoys me about Harry".. then read the OP...... its not rocket science mate.
      I can't believe that is all that annoys him about Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Zamora and Vargus to statr against Villa Ausrin on the bench to watch an learn .
        H R has given Austin Praise , Vargus deserved to be singled out for praise after sunday for christ sake

Correct me if I am wrong but we scored our 2 goals on Sunday when up front it was Austin and Vargas.

Would go with that and bring Bobby on later when Villa are tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Check out the title....... "what annoys me about Harry".. then read the OP...... its not rocket science mate.
          The whole Taarabt thing is unprofessional, but sometimes he really doesn't think.
          On Monday he gave an interview about how Vargas's goals could keep us in the Premiership and that he would find it hard to leave him out of the starting line up now.
          But has sort of made Vargas to be the man to get the goals now and be our saviour, with no mention of Austin.

Personally, I think Harry has shat on Austin a bit there.

Where does it say Harry out? to me it says he finds these type of comments annoying.
          As I and am sure many other fans also find them.

He was touted as a great motivator, but I have not seen much of it during his time at QPR. Instead he is coming across as downbeat and full of excuses and putting down his players on a frequent basis.

Comment

austin is extremly well paid i'm sure he'll get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Correct me if I am wrong but we scored our 2 goals on Sunday when up front it was Austin and Vargas.

Would go with that and bring Bobby on later when Villa are tired.

Could do , but I would let B Z beat the defenders up then then let young fresh legs on ideally I'd like Charlie to note Vargus positional play and I'd also like him to take note of B Zs physical approach

Comment

Working...
              X