Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle

Got them in 4 weeks so looked on Leicester site to see how many tickets they got and how much they cost,surprised to find they sold out 3250, last time I was there we took 1700 for a live Sunday game (Hughes first match) doubt we'll sell 3250 if we get that many , it's a massive match and one we can win and then we have a run of games to hopefully get a few points from.
    No mention of what Leicester payed but I wasŁ26 couple years back.

Yes I was at that game. Poxy goal a few mins in Leon Best. Didn't realise it was Hughsless's first game.

Comment

was that the game when derry nearly cut yohan cabaye in half

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        was that the game when derry nearly cut yohan cabaye in half
        Sure was , bothroyd missed a sitter to get a draw, skyed it

Comment

I had a very bad hang over at this game, is it possible to not get pissed in Newcastle? cheap drinks,good pubs, clubs and the girls I'm sure its Impossible.

Comment

I am planning to go to this game as well as Leicester and Swansea during my next trip.

Talking about Leicester, why Danny Simpson is not playing for them? He only came once from the bench v Crystal Palace and then wasn't even on the bench in their next two games.
            Last edited by Yousef; 22-10-2014, 05:50 AM.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Had great weekend away that game. Game was horrible and cold though but all those random fans joined us from somewher but I can't remember where.

Comment

If we can take around 1k that would be decent away support

Ticket details released for QPR's away match at Newcastle United on Saturday, 22nd November 2014 ...

Barclays Premier League
                Newcastle United v QPR
                Saturday, 22nd November 2014 - Kick-Off 3pm

INITIAL ALLOCATION 1,720 UPPER TIER TICKETS PRICED: Ł27.00 for Adults, Ł22.00 for Senior Over 65/Students (valid NUS card) and Ł13.00 for Under 18.

The club have received 8 pairs of wheelchair and ambulant tickets priced: Ł14.00 for Adults and Ł13.00 for Juniors under 18. To book these tickets please call on 08444 777 007 and select option 1 for accessible tickets.

Newcastle United Football Club have a limited amount of parking bays available which are free of charge and can be booked by calling 0191 201 8666 the week of the game. These are allocated on a first come first serve basis

TICKETS: Will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:
                10am Thursday 23rd October: 100 Loyalty Points, subject to availability.
                10am Friday 24th October: 30 Loyalty Points, subject to availability.
                10am Monday 27th October: General Sale, subject to availability.
                Click HERE or call 08444 777 007.

Tickets will be on sale until 12 noon on Friday 21st November - Subject to availability.

COACH TRAVEL: The coach will depart Loftus Road at 7am and the Target Roundabout at 7:30am. The coach is priced at Ł36 Adults, Ł24 Disabled/Ambulant (Carer free) / Senior O60s / Young Adults U21 and Ł22 Under 16. Please note season ticket holders get a Ł2 discount off their adult coach ticket or a Ł1 discount off their concession coach ticket.

LOYALTY POINTS: 10 Loyalty Points awarded for this fixture. To gain your Loyalty Points, tickets must be purchased from QPR prior to them going off sale.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/22...mb232FP8RgI.99
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Nice cheap tickets more money for beer !

Roll on the Adelaide's jolly boys outing !

Weekend of debauchery on the cards !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

16 of us up in Geordie Land for the Saturday night, looking forward to that one. No doubt the football will put a downer on things as per though
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      16 of us up in Geordie Land for the Saturday night, looking forward to
                      that one. No doubt the football will put a downer on things as per though
                      Similar number of us Matty, staying in the Quays somewhere this time ....... We were up there earlier in the year for the Northumbrian plate, quality weekend ..........

Ended up in Rustys nightclub , JHoops was very popular !

Some great reviews ;

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186394-d5915508-Reviews-Rusty_s_Newcastle-Newcastle_upon_Tyne_Tyne_and_Wear_England.html
                      Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 23-10-2014, 11:18 PM.
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Newcastle is a great night out for any that stay up overnight.
                        Friendly lot up there as well, don't normally get any trouble.
                        Even better if we can get the win.

Comment

Got mine 10am today, will get to Newcastle 12 noon, what pubs the best for us this time?

Comment

If we lose to aston villa on monday, I wouldn't even travel to selhurst let alone Newcastle!

I can go for a pi ss up in newcastle any time so don't need a pointless football match to sour it.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              If we lose to aston villa on monday, I wouldn't even travel to selhurst let alone Newcastle!

I can go for a pi ss up in newcastle any time so don't need a pointless football match to sour it.
                              Happy soul that you are !! Newcastle away is is one of the best days out in the prem league. Would'nt go to neecastle if r's weren't playing, simple ss that

Comment

Working...
                              X