No announcement yet.

Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one can tell me petrasso could of played any worse than matt philips at southampton

Comment

Hitchcock played once scored once and everyone suddenly were deeming him englands next best player pretty much hahaha
      Petrasso scored twice in league 1 yes, doesn't mean we should play him against the likes of man city and chelsea..

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
        Hitchcock played once scored once and everyone suddenly were deeming him englands next best player pretty much hahaha
        Petrasso scored twice in league 1 yes, doesn't mean we should play him against the likes of man city and chelsea..
        And to be fair i think my Nan could have scored that one...Petrasso obviously has talent as have a lot of our youngsters..harriman sendles -white etc but they need time and careful managing.

Chelsea had a 17 yr old on the bench last night and put him on when they were 6 -0 up...i doubt they would do it against Man utd on sunday

Comment

Good comparison with Hitchcock to be fair.. He scored a few goals on loan spells to league 1, same as Petrasso is doing.. so not sure exactly how good he is.. Obviously has talent though

Comment

good job keep it up!!

Comment

Working...
            X