Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best performance in Premier League in recent years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best performance in Premier League in recent years?

I don't know why everyone is now saying that was the best performance in years. For me it was the 0-1 at Stamford Bridge - it was away from home, and Chelsea were a top 4 side.
    Contrast that to this, we actually LOST, Liverpool are not a top 4 side, they have lost to West Ham away, Villa at home, they are a shadow of the side that had Suarez, Sturridge was out injured, Gerrard is now at best average ... I just cannot see how losing 2-3 to a side that is average can be considered better than beating a top 4 side away from home!
    QPR 2-3 Liverpool
    0.00%
    Chelsea 0-1 QPR
    17.39%
    QPR 2-0 Fulham
    0.00%
    Man City 3-2 QPR
    4.35%
    QPR 2-1 Arsenal
    26.09%
    QPR 3-2 Liverpool
    52.17%
    Last edited by Marshy; 21-10-2014, 08:26 PM.

You asking the question or just giving the answer?
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

for me it was the win at home to liverpool , we never gave up and took the game to them .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        for me it was the win at home to liverpool , we never gave up and took the game to them .
        i thought we were awful in that game until a combination of them taking foot off gas after goal number 2 and jamie mackie made the difference. Arsenal at home for me

Comment

Mr Nice Guy, you do like starting threads don't you?
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

we were awful but dug deep and found a way to win

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Mr Nice Guy, you do like starting threads don't you?
              Sorry, I am off work at the moment and I like starting polls as I like to see how other fans think of things.

Is there a rule that you shouldn't start X amount of threads?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
                Sorry, I am off work at the moment and I like starting polls as I like to see how other fans think of things.

Is there a rule that you shouldn't start X amount of threads?
                No not at all, just that new posters tend to ease themselves into the forum before being as active as you are.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

a good thread , well done

Comment

Can't remember beating Fulham 2-0

Comment

Best performance was swansea 3-0. Best result Chelsea for me

Comment

favorite results were the 1.0 s ( both ) against Chelsea ( best atmosphere ,ive ever known at LR too ), but performance has to be the 2nd half against the bindippers.
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Can't remember beating Fulham 2-0
                          True! I keep forgetting they scored that deflective goal towards the end.

Seems like I can't change it though, so let's just pretend it was 2-0!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            No not at all, just that new posters tend to ease themselves into the forum before being as active as you are.
                            Well I guess people are different!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              a good thread , well done
                              Thanks, I just sat there thinking exactly how many games I have enjoyed, and there were very few performances that came to mind! Although I went for the Chelsea win, the 3-2 against Liverpool was great, and I also love the 3-2 defeat against City as we stayed up and it was such an exciting match and I rather City won the title than Utd!

Comment

Working...
                              X