No announcement yet.

TF needs to put a stop to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst thing was Harry coming back for seconds. And TF sticking his oar in.

Laughing stock on and now off the pitch - hate to say it but these days thats how a lot of fans see us. Which isn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
      That is hilarious!

Comment

Tonys just given away a free holiday at his villa to some rangers bloke on twitter whos just got the all clear from lymphatic cancer.
        Top bloke and anyone who says any different is a wrong un to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Tonys just given away a free holiday at his villa to some rangers bloke on twitter whos just got the all clear from lymphatic cancer.
          I am sure most of us would give free holidays to a QPR fan if we too were millionaires.

I am sure he is a nice fella, but his leadership leaves much to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
            I am sure most of us would give free holidays to a QPR fan if we too were millionaires.

Facto and weareqpr12 both are and i aint heard no free holibob stories to fellow r's yet. :

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Indeed, that is a proper gesture.
              Compare it to a footballer on too many bags a week, that's not prepared to train hard enough to get fit or play hard enough for the reserves to get a place in the first eleven, who brags about being 13st 8lbs - seriously, I'm 50 and 6 ft tall and I weigh less than that and my quack still says I'm over weight, just a sad waste of talent.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You just have to suck any positivity out of anything that is good about QPR Tony...everything.....just go back to your own site....you are so boring

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  You just have to suck any positivity out of anything that is good about QPR Tony...everything.....just go back to your own site....you are so boring
                  I have no idea what you are on about.

All I am saying is the notion that we should not be critical of TF's leadership because he gave a free holiday to someone is a bit silly - that isn't how things in the world work!

I like TF, it is nice to have a chairman who is in touch with the fans, that doesn't change the fact I think some of his leadership decisions have been absolutely awful/

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Compare it to a footballer on too many bags a week, that's not prepared to train hard enough to get fit or play hard enough for the reserves to get a place in the first eleven, who brags about being 13st 8lbs - seriously, I'm 50 and 6 ft tall and I weigh less than that and my quack still says I'm over weight, just a sad waste of talent.
                    I am afraid I disagree with that.

Some people have a naturally thin build. Some people have a naturally heavier build. I do think Taarabt can do with losing some weight, but I don't think it is correct to say he should be X Kgs because he is H m tall.

Comment

The end of the HR area edging closer everytime he opens his mouth.
                      Has completely lost his cool - a 67 years old acting lika a kid.

Comment

lucky jon parkin wasn't in the team

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          lucky jon parkin wasn't in the team
                          In fairness he might as well have lashed out at john parkin for all the relevance it has to our travails. Or maybe he cd have blamed the liverpool defeat on why clint was too old, swp too short or hogan ephraim not liking salad...

Comment

D
                            Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Comment

I am afraid I disagree with that.

Some people have a naturally thin build. Some people have a naturally heavier build. I do think Taarabt can do with losing some weight, but I don't think it is correct to say he should be X Kgs because he is H m tall.
                              Unless you're packing plenty of muscle the bmi is usually pretty effective at that sort of thing. Only fat people seem to disagree with it. Funnily enough I seem to question their objectivity

Comment

If we don't beat Villa, I can see another stupid conference Harry.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X