TF needs to put a stop to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF needs to put a stop to this

This is becoming a joke now, first of all, Adel is no angel, but Harry had no right to attack him like he did in the media. All Harry needed to say was "Taarabt isn't fit enough to play", but after that rant, of course Taarabt would come back. And now Harry is back in the media digging up more things from the past about Taarabt - my question is, WHY ON EARTH IS TF NOT TELLING BOTH OF THEM TO SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING A MOCKERY OF QPR FC! I mean, as if being bottom of the league isn't bad enough, these two muppets are just making things worse.

Has TF said nothing? I ask because you clearly know.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Has TF said nothing? I ask because you clearly know.
      Well considering Harry said something after Taarabt did, TF clearly didn't tell them to stop then, did he? Unless Harry went ahead anyway, in which case TF should sack Harry immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
        This is becoming a joke now, first of all, Adel is no angel, but Harry had no right to attack him like he did in the media. All Harry needed to say was "Taarabt isn't fit enough to play", but after that rant, of course Taarabt would come back. And now Harry is back in the media digging up more things from the past about Taarabt - my question is, WHY ON EARTH IS TF NOT TELLING BOTH OF THEM TO SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING A MOCKERY OF QPR FC! I mean, as if being bottom of the league isn't bad enough, these two muppets are just making things worse.
        I said the same in another post earlier on, Tony needs to put his foot down and tell Harry to stop shooting his mouth off!

Comment

Maybe he's having a meeting with both of them right now, let me know.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Maybe he's having a meeting with both of them right now, let me know.
            Maybe he is. I don't know. You don't know. I am just saying TF needs to put his foot down, because he clearly didn't do it earlier today. If he is doing it now, great. If he isn't, then he needs to.

I don't know what the problem is, you seem to be suggesting I said he isn't, when I said nothing of the sort.

Comment

It's clear that Adel won't play a second for R's as long as HR is a manager,fit or not. It would be interesting too if Adel are still here when HR is gone will new manager play Adel. If he is played by new manager and start being good old Adel that would make HR look like fool, or even more he in now. These kind of arguments should be handle at the training ground

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                It's clear that Adel won't play a second for R's as long as HR is a manager,fit or not. It would be interesting too if Adel are still here when HR is gone will new manager play Adel. If he is played by new manager and start being good old Adel that would make HR look like fool, or even more he in now. These kind of arguments should be handle at the training ground
                He brought him on in the last game and was probably fuming he couldnt use him against liverpool. So i dont think its a problem with him personally, just his unwillingness to train and be available. That being said, i cant see how he could ever play him now after this war of words and handbags at ten paces. Think one of thems deffo finished with qpr forever and ever.

Comment

Tf should sack them both. So qpr f.c can move on with a new manager. Give them both some boxing gloves and let them let off some steam
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

MIRROR

QPR boss Harry Redknapp claims Adel Taarabt only lost weight due to TONSILLITIS

Oct 21, 2014 12:28
                    By Aaron Flanagan

Andy Hooper / Daily Mail
                    Where's the fat? Adel Taarabt shows off his physique

The war of words between Adel Taarabt and Harry Redknapp rumbled on today, with the latter claiming the midfielder has only lost weight due to tonsillitis.

Following his side's 3-2 defeat to Liverpool, Redknapp hit out at the Moroccan midfielder, suggesting he was three stone overweight.

That claim was refuted by Taarabt, who showed off his physique in a series of photos – to which the QPR boss responded by saying: "Even I could suck my stomach in for a picture and look OK.”

In a stunning outburst in the Sun, Redknapp labels Taarabt "he worst professional I have ever come across" and says that "I have protected him for too long".

“The only reason he has lost weight is because he has had tonsillitis," added the former Spurs manager. "That’s the only way we could get any weight off of him.

"The fitness coaches at QPR, everybody tells me he doesn’t try. He doesn’t want to run around. I have tried to protect him until now but the fans have to know what’s going on."
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      Tf should sack them both. So qpr f.c can move on with a new manager. Give them both some boxing gloves and let them let off some steam
                      Tony weighing in too.

Fernandes has lent his support to Redknapp after his verbal volley at the midfielder.

He tweeted: ‘Professional players must be fit . if I do a Job. I’m ready to do he job. Full stop. The bucks stops at you . its your body and your career’

The QPR owner has since deleted the tweet.
                      Taarabt (centre), taking on Burton in the Capital One Cup, has been blasted by QPR boss Redknapp

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3GiOLHTEH
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Tony two fry ups commenting on someones weight!

Comment

Don't knock it, apart from Sunday's game this has been the only entertainment served up this season so far

Comment

Tony can ref the fight
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Double post!

Comment

Working...
                              X