Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to Adel Tarrabt

Dear Adel

I am writing this letter in a vain hope that you get to read it.
    First let me explain that I have been greatly privileged to have had the pleasure of watching you at your best, you have a great talent as a footballer and could Easley be a great, However you do not need to hear this you know your talent but this I believe is your problem,
    As an ex soldier I would like to point out that training to be the best could be the difference between life and death the best soldiers in the world don't stop training because they are the best they train more to remain the best,
    its not just a matter of life or death for themselves but also there brothers in arms.
    Okay Adel so football is not a matter of life or death but you earn more in a week than I earn in two years if I put as much effort into my work as you appear too I would be sacked, and if I was still in the Army either dead or responsible for the deaths of my mates, you are wasting your career train, train hard and work at it, make your name the first on the team sheet.
    watch your team mates, last Sunday they played like warriors and gave there all no excuses no temper tantrums just pure hard work.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Amen brother Nuff !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

If adel was a squady in afgan he wouldn't be allowed to leave the compound!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        Dear Adel

I am writing this letter in a vain hope that you get to read it.
        First let me explain that I have been greatly privileged to have had the pleasure of watching you at your best, you have a great talent as a footballer and could Easley be a great, However you do not need to hear this you know your talent but this I believe is your problem,
        As an ex soldier I would like to point out that training to be the best could be the difference between life and death the best soldiers in the world don't stop training because they are the best they train more to remain the best,
        its not just a matter of life or death for themselves but also there brothers in arms.
        Okay Adel so football is not a matter of life or death but you earn more in a week than I earn in two years if I put as much effort into my work as you appear too I would be sacked, and if I was still in the Army either dead or responsible for the deaths of my mates, you are wasting your career train, train hard and work at it, make your name the first on the team sheet.
        watch your team mates, last Sunday they played like warriors and gave there all no excuses no temper tantrums just pure hard work.
        That's all very well if you believe Harry's 3 stone overweight.

I know adel is no angel and I was disappointed to see adel come out with pictures but Harry is the manager and he is making our football club a joke. Nuffield if you could somehow get harry on the frontline, I would be very grateful.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Adel isn't going to read this thread. He is to busy eating Jam Doughnuts
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I do not believe Harrys 3 stone over weight claim, it was not meant to be literal everyone can see Adel is not overweight but what he is is lazy and scared to put himself out on the training field he stated himself he did not try to hard in the reserve game because he did not want to get hurt.....
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              He'd be stuck in the NAAFI all day eating the custard creams

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                I'd let him!

Comment

Cant really compare a soldier to a footballer tbh

Some of the greatest footballers have attitude problems and Adel is one of them

Not ideal but it is what it is

Comment

i believe it is a smokescreen from HR getting away from the real problem ,another defeat and rock bottom
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      I do not believe Harrys 3 stone over weight claim, it was not meant to be literal everyone can see Adel is not overweight but what he is is lazy and scared to put himself out on the training field he stated himself he did not try to hard in the reserve game because he did not want to get hurt.....
                      fair point, but HR should never have said it.

the players were unprofessional in losing on Sunday but so was the manager with his comments about Taarabt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                        Some of the greatest footballers have attitude problems and Adel is one of them
                        Attitude problem yes one of the greatest not even close not in my life time

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          i believe it is a smokescreen from HR getting away from the real problem ,another defeat and rock bottom
                          and thats the truth ,an unnecessary low blow by Rednapp to deflect the flack away from him ,the man is a media w hore
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                          X