Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well

well its so sad that once more we must return to aggression and hate but tony fernades dosnt seem to realise that tony pullis and gerry francis could save us from the drop where as harry boy just isnt tactically aware enough

basically harry should have been made england ,because he is fantastic working with high calibre players

but at our club we are not wealthy enugh to buy the players that harry needs to be successfull where as tony pullis and gerry francis can get very ordinary players to really play well above themselves

so thats it tony fernades you must act quickley before the rot sets in

GIVE HARRY THE TIN TACK........................AND NOW OR ITS A 0-1 DEFEAT AGAINST LIVERPOOL AND THEYN ARE WELL BEATABLE BUT NOT WITH RIO FERDINAND AT THE BACK
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• we need 1500 for the redknapp out demo if we lose

thats the only way to get rid of this clown,hes far worse than briatore at least briatore did know what he was doing

More...

Comment

• I would love to join if I were in London. Sad I am back in Korea.

Comment

• im

im vry confused really i thought if we lose then its harry boy out but the whole saga has taken a differant twist

number one harry boy has been severly critisized for being on passionate and un emotional but we all saw the man atually shouting at the players and looking very animated so 10 out 0f ten harry

we have all wanted to see our new goalie who is supposed to be one of the best young keepers in the country ...........so ten out of ten harry for playing him

we all wanted rio ferdinand dropped,so ten out of ten harry

we all wanted yen given a chance so ten out of ten harry

we all wanted bobby zamora to be played so ten out of ten harry

we all wanted two strikers up front so ten out of ten harry

we all wanted to see the qpr players in the oponents half so ten out of ten harry

if we can keep this attitude againt aston villa then i can predict a 3-0 victory

AND WELL DONE QPR FOR EFFORT AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK WE COULD HAVE WON THIS GAME
          AS A S[PECTACTOR I FELT THE GAME WAS SO VERY ENTERTAING IN FACT THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON FOR UPkeep it up my beautifull qpr kepp going do it for beefy he was the only one looking optamisticLETS BEAT VILLA,DRAW AGAINST CITY BEAT CHELSEA AND NEWCASTLE
          LETS TAKE TEN POINTS FROM NEXT FOUR GAMES LETS REALLY GIVE IT THE OLD ONE TWO

More...

Comment

• mcdermot, soueness and ray kenneddy

liverpool used to have some of the greatest midfields inm the world

BUT KARL HENRY LEROY FER AND THE BEAST RUN THE MIDFIELD YESTERDAY LETS HOPE THESE GUYS CONTINUE TO PLAY LIKE THAT

QWEELL DONE MIDFIELD GOOD STUFF

More...

Comment

• Terry McDermott scoring one of the best counter-attacking goals you'll ever see

Comment

• FO

For me bill shankley was one of the greatest managers of all time he built a dynasty so when he stepped down bob paisley and ronnie ##### could continue his work with out disrupting the teams moral

if only harry boy could do the same so when he steps down maybe glen hoddle and les fferdinand could continue

rest in peace bill shankley you and brian clough are un replacable

More...

Comment

• when will

when will nedum partner steve caulker in defence,thats the partnership we all deampt of so why hasnt it happened these two would be a fantastic rock at the back

whats going on harry boy,lets get it on

More...

Comment

• I popped into waterstones last night and I just had a look on Amazon but i've been told that Ted's Diary hasn't been published yet?

It does give you a snippet of the 1st chapter but it has just given me the taste and I want to buy it as soon as it becomes available.

Does anyone have a date for this?

Thanks
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• WELL

Well i need ten pints of speckled hen to complete every page plus i need to marry the lovely shania the nordic queen of love

so im 5000 pints of speckled hen away from completion

More...

Comment

• harry

harryboy we asked u last season 46 times and this season 8 times

ATTACK ATTACK ATTTACK

IF YOU SCREW UP AGAIN WE WILL TURN ON YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE MADE YOU OUR CHAMPION LOOK HOW NEIL WARNOCK HAS RE VITALISED CRYSTAL PALACE

AND HOW HAS HE DONE THAT NOT BY TALKING ABOUT PLAYING TEN CENTER HALFS LIKE YOU DO
                        AS A KID I WAS TOLD STORIES OFF THE MIGHTY COCKNEY SOLDIERS
                        WESTHAM UNITED AND MILLWALL FOOTBALL CLUB ARE BOTH KNOWN AS ATTACKING CLUBS
                        THATS WHAT WE WANT HARRY,WE WANT THE OLD PIE AND EEL EATING LUNACY
                        I DONT WANT A 1-0 VICTORY AGAINST THESE ASTON VANILLA
                        I WANT BLOOD HARRY
                        GIVE ME 4-0 TO THE SUPERHOOPS,GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
                        forget these defensive tactics they just aint cool,they are embarressing
                        WE ARE NOT BRENTFORD WE ARE QUEENS PARK RANGERS BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM,THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

More...

Comment

• ok

ok harry boy getting better,getting better,lets go up that league like a rocket

i think burnley ande sundeerland are finisghed we need to put liecester and palace under us so we finish fifth from bottom

the heros against villa are charlie austin,dunne and sandro

three supersonic displays from these guys

so harry boy getting better lets just get ourselves out of trouble i would like to be fifth from the bottom by january

More...

Comment

• ted... i need a poem in our new found grit.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• bushcelts

bushcelt needs a poem about our new found grit
                              well brazilian sandro is getting us out the ###x
                              hes kicking the oppostion midfielders of the pitch
                              he never gets tired he never gets a stitch

karl henry is the iceman nothing worries him
                              he will kick you off the pitch whether your bright or dim
                              hes harries secret weapon he kept him in his pocket
                              but now he comes too fruition harry dosnt have to give him a rocket

yen yen yen silent but deadly goes bombing up the wing
                              hes completely dedicated and dosnt hear the rangers sing
                              he knows his job and applies himself very well
                              but if you ask him his task ,he will tell you its secret and he wont tell

then of course theres leroy fer a name to remember he covers every blade of grass
                              you clash with him and he will give you a kick up the ###x
                              another of harries legal hooligans who eats raw meat
                              he works tirelessly for 90 minutes and never knows when hes beat

then theres 35 year old dunne a man who will break bones for fun
                              no wonder poor villa got well and trully done
                              they come to loftus for a lovely day out
                              and were the victims of a charlie austin rout

upfront was zammora the old wily fox
                              hes the wrong man to let wandering around the box
                              ariel threats and strange happenings are all associated with halloween
                              but this man mustnt be let lose in your box he deffinately must not be seen

so now we are left with the new top striker whos credentials can match stanley
                              he a as strong as an ox,but can strike a ball with venom,that our charlie
                              he may not have the dribbling skill of the great rodney
                              but he has the technical striking skill of the great sir lesley

More...

Comment

• 9 am north end road

erer you will find out

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X