Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Biggest Legend In Rangers History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    i used to pretend my bird was Dani Behr too...
    PROPER fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I know there is others, but the list could go on forever, so ive cut it down to the most famous five. Please chose the one in your eyes is the epitomy of the word QPR LEGEND! Ta.
      You think Adel Taarabt is more famous than Gerry Francis or Don Givens?

Gerry Francis was CAPTAIN of England FFS.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Think few people have given there ages away with the votes

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

Yeah you have point ds. Ian Gillard played what....400 odd games for Rangers, ...never gets mentioned

Comment

seen them all , but its stan by a mile , he was adored by us fans , played in europe with us and even had his own song "i'd walk a million miles for one of your goals , oh stanley"

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

I was giving the people under fifty a fair chance in the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                seen them all , but its stan by a mile , he was adored by us fans , played in europe with us and even had his own song "i'd walk a million miles for one of your goals , oh stanley"
                Yeah, Stan is #1, Rodney #2.

On the topic of songs, don't forget "Born is the king of Loftus Road"!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

well thats it then it has to be stan , who else has got 2 songs ?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    well thats it then it has to be stan , who else has got 2 songs ?
                    Who ate all the pies and you fat bar steward
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Rodney without a doubt. Stan comes 2nd for me.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Rodney without a doubt. Stan comes 2nd for me.
                        Never saw Rodney play sadly, Stan was my hero
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Never saw Rodney play sadly, Stan was my hero
                          thats fair enough.

dig some dvds out starting with our cup win

Comment

Stainrodisalegend beat me to it, Jim Gregory.

Think wegerle is more deserving of legendary status than Taarabt tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                              Stainrodisalegend beat me to it, Jim Gregory.

Think wegerle is more deserving of legendary status than Taarabt tbh..
                              Tried to spread it across generations. Show anyone under 21 a picture of adel and roy and see which one they know. I could of made the list so huge and felt bad leaving so many proper rangers out, but i just thought stick to the five i thought would be the most famous over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Tried to spread it across generations. Show anyone under 21 a picture of adel and roy and see which one they know. I could of made the list so huge and felt bad leaving so many proper rangers out, but i just thought stick to the five i thought would be the most famous over the years.
                                Other option would work. Have udder option for Adel ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X