Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Biggest Legend In Rangers History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is The Biggest Legend In Rangers History?

I know there is others, but the list could go on forever, so ive cut it down to the most famous five. Please chose the one in your eyes is the epitomy of the word QPR LEGEND! Ta.
    Adel Taarabt
    5.26%
    Les Ferdinand
    18.95%
    Stan Bowles
    49.47%
    Rodney Marsh
    14.74%
    Alan McDonald
    6.32%
    Zesh Rehman
    5.26%
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-10-2014, 09:53 AM.

This poll is biased, there is no Zesh Rehman.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I didnt type alan macdonald in like a dope. Could a mod please add him. I tried to edit to do it but cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I didnt type alan macdonald in like a dope. Could a mod please add him. I tried to edit to do it but cant.
        OK
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You just had to put Adel... you're asking for trouble with that 1.

But for me its Sir Les. The others (of course NOT inc Adel) are obviously Rangers legends. But I never witnessed it with my own eyes... I used see Les on a Saturday, then pretend I was him for the rest of the week when playing football with my mates.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

another I don't like adel thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              OK
              Thank you.

Like i said nick i could of added loads more, but they are the most famous big five. No disrespect to allen, Francis, stainrod, wegerle or loads and loads of others. But they really are the big five i reckon.

Comment

I can think of fifteen or so QPR legends that Adel is not fit to clean the boots of.
                Pointless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  another I don't like adel thread
                  Not at all mate. Seriously not at all. Bet there is a few who never saw the other four and will vote adel, who i think is deffo the most skillful ever qpr player, if not the biggest legend.

Comment

Voted for Stan just for the simple reason he was more of a team player, Isaw Rodney and he was a brilliant individual the only name I'm suprised isn't there is Gerry Francis, probably the clubs best ever player? and managed us as well,

Comment

What, no Sammy Koejoe? Tony Scully? And you've got to have Dennis Bailey, surely??

Comment

I know who to vote 'biggest', but he's no f acking 'legend'.

Comment

from my time and goimg when i was a kid i fondly remember doing my hair like bircham and idolising gallen

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Voted for Stan just for the simple reason he was more of a team player, Isaw Rodney and he was a brilliant individual the only name I'm suprised isn't there is Gerry Francis, probably the clubs best ever player? and managed us as well,
                            Spot on Gerry would get my vote then Bob Malcolm 2nd

Comment

Could have and should have these legends;
                              Danny Maddix, Gerry Francis, Dave Thomas, Ian Gillard, Phil Parkes, Clive Allen, Paul Furlong, Dave Clement, Clive Wilson, Roy Weagerle, Dave Bardsley, Kevin Gallen, Simon Stainrod, Bob Hazell, Steve Wicks, Gary Waddock, Tony Currie, Don Givens, Mick Leach, Jim Gregory, Ian Holloway, Don Masson, Frank McLintock, Terry Fenwick, Andy Sinton, Garreth Ainsworth, Garry Bannister, Peter Hucker, Marc Bircham and probably many more Hollins, Webb, Padola, Cooke, Parker, Shittu, Shanks,

My favourite would be SB
                              Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 21-10-2014, 07:15 PM.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X