QPR deserved to win - Fer reflects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR deserved to win - Fer reflects

QPR midfielder Leroy Fer reflects on Sunday's 3-2 defeat against Liverpool.

It is so good to know that we deserved to win. Thank God we have conscientious players like that who take time off their busy training schedule to explain these things to us. I bet we also deserve to survive in the PL, this scoop will be revealed in the next instalment.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      It is so good to know that we deserved to win. Thank God we have conscientious players like that who take time off their busy training schedule to explain these things to us. I bet we also deserve to survive in the PL, this scoop will be revealed in the next instalment.
      If he put his chances away and we defended then we do derserve to win. His stupidity of a free kick and finishing had a major outcome of our result. Fer needs to look in the mirror and ask himself why we lost. When you concede 2 own goals the way we did, then you do not deserve to win.

Players need to concentrate for the full match.

Comment

Derby deserved to beat us, $hit happens. Lets not dwell on it, time to move on

Comment

I always thought you deserve to win if you score more goals than the opposition.

And I guess on that basis we DID deserve to win because we scored four while they only managed one!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I can see it deffo being Fer or Caulker that are going to be one of the next scapegoats/hate objects, and get a hundred threads a day of dogs abuse coating them off and told to fark off from my club on here etc etc etc once rio doesnt get a game anymore.
            Fer Out! (first)

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              I always thought you deserve to win if you score more goals than the opposition.

And I guess on that basis we DID deserve to win because we scored four while they only managed one!
              Even that was helped in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I can see it deffo being Fer or Caulker that are going to be one of the next scapegoats/hate objects, and get a hundred threads a day of dogs abuse coating them off and told to fark off from my club on here etc etc etc once rio doesnt get a game anymore.
                Fer Out! (first)
                Just my opinion but I think Fer been one of our best players this season. Classy on the ball and great in tight spaces. The way he plays he looks lazy, Norwich fans told us that. Best is yet to come from Leroy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Just my opinion but I think Fer been one of our best players this season. Classy on the ball and great in tight spaces. The way he plays he looks lazy, Norwich fans told us that. Best is yet to come from Leroy.
                  I like the look of Fer as well.
                  I think when Barton comes back, Barton Fer n Sandro will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Fer Out! (first)
                    Imagine Dunne and Hill as CB next game!!!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Fer and Caulker really shouldn't be coated off. Along with McCarthy these guys could be the future of Qpr for the next 8 years or so.

Get behind these players, they are class.

Comment

Working...
                      X