Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Transfers

who do you want in and out?!

i would love defoe on loan his a prolific goalscorer, who will find the back of the net (which we need)
    also, maybe another winger. we need someone who can get past defenders and put the ball in the box.
    Thoughts?!

if we are stranded at the bottom id not bother.....if only a few points adrift dafoe n adebeyor on loan n maybe steven taylor!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      if we are stranded at the bottom id not bother.....if only a few points adrift dafoe n adebeyor on loan n maybe steven taylor!
      true, if your at the bottom at christmas its usually down hill from there

Comment

Just a right back and a centre forward to replace Simpson and Remy, respectively.

Comment

Just stop signing fcking players.

Comment

Would take Defoe like a shot, but honestly dont think we need to buy any more players. The squad is big enough and good enough to stay up of everyone pulls their finger out.

Comment

I have had enough of Tottenham players.
              What about the topscorer in Norway Kjartansson with 25 goals in 26 matches

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                Just a right back and a centre forward to replace Simpson and Remy, respectively.
                As proved on Sunday we have Onouha and Isla who are more than capable at RB. It isnt a priority. We need striking options.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  I have had enough of Tottenham players.
                  What about the topscorer in Norway Kjartansson with 25 goals in 26 matches
                  forgot about him. another quality player

Comment

all depends what ####ing formation we're playing. if its 352 then we dont need wingers. if its 442 then we need a striker, rightback and two premiership wingers. Toilet and Phillips dont cut the mustard.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I am more worried about the relationship bewteen Harry and the players. Does he attaned training or only spend most of his time in the office as rumoured? Also there are rumours his assistants have no impact.

If those problems are there then no matter who we sign, nothing will change.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think HR is a little bit overwight - hard for him to spend more than 5 minutes out of the office

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          I am more worried about the relationship bewteen Harry and the players. Does he attaned training or only spend most of his time in the office as rumoured? Also there are rumours his assistants have no impact.

If those problems are there then no matter who we sign, nothing will change.
                          OR they are no more than 'rumours' and the Liverpool game was the kick up the ar$e we needed and everyone is/are getting their heads down. And it has only strengthened what was already a very tight nit team and management team...
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Start planning for life back in The Championship...

Comment

Think we need cheerleaders, Top quality short skirted high stepping eye candy!
                              Be like winning every week.

Comment

Working...
                              X