Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Ferdinand set to be axed in January (Times and Mirror)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
    Fck him off to the MLS where he can ponce around in games wearing those oversized baseball caps, spraying his hopeless hollywood passes into the stands whilst sporting that gormless frog lipped grin
    fu cking hell good one dc burnside, spilt my coffee reading that beauty
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And to think lots of fans were screaming "god no" when we were linked to Lescott in the summer. Has been outstanding a couple of games I've seen for WBA.

Comment

Much to hasty.

Hasn't done any worse defensively than the others it's just his mistakes unfortunately have led to goals. Could happen to any defender in fairness & who's to say if he played sunday we'd of been a bit better organised from the quick free kick and not conceded 2 own goals? We'll never know but for me it's clear to see he's a good defender just had a shocking start.

Comment

I can't him being any better or any worse than any of the others

Comment

Maybe his having a minor cultureshock after 12 years at Man Utd? Who knows,but he and all our cb's must improve a lot and fast

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              Maybe his having a minor cultureshock after 12 years at Man Utd?
              But I was in Manchester once, it's got museums of sort and other cultural stuff too, it is not a complete cultural wasteland compared to London, so he should have come prepared.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Is he the most decorated player to ever pull on the blue and white hoops? Got to be aint he?
                Means nothing to this forum though, couple of mistakes in a new team and you are a donkey who should be made into glue.

Comment

Should never have signed him in the first place

Too old and clearly not good enough
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Don't be ridiculous. Rio will stay and fight. He should have never been played every week. Big mistake imo.

Comment

See how he goes but cant see any improvement tbh

Might best to let him go and get in a younger hungry player who actually wants to play for us and not suck up to Man u on twitter

Comment

Maybe not charming but bloody true...

Comment

You two must of done very well in life if tf is a shyte for brains. Imagine how much dough he would have he wasnt a shyre for brains and was clued up like yous.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            You two must of done very well in life if tf is a shyte for brains. Imagine how much dough he would have he wasnt a shyre for brains and was clued up like yous.
                            My thoughts exactly Kevin.

Comment

have not gone through a divorce, have not bailed on a fomula one team, have not plunged a club into 177mil debt with fark all to show for it.

you dont need much brains on making a few bob flying a couple of planes out of a third world country. just look at the dumb fark in charge of ryan air. would you trust him to run a football club.

im not saying tony has not done his best for us but he just has not got a farking clue.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

come on Mc, chucking around 60k per week on utter shyte is not good bussniess.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X