No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again our club becomes a laughing stock in the media....really is run like an amatuer sunday morning pub team!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• I really cant get my head round this a complete Berkshire hunt like this craps all over your club abuses fans support and full grown men keep coming back for more from his childish ego

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        But Redknapp is allowed to use the national media to dig him out? As soon as he done that it entitled Adel to give his response in public too.

(This bit not at you kev but whilst on this post may as well add to it) - funny how a week ago we all hated Redknapp and his negative dross and excuses about fitness, but after one good performance, it's seemingly forgotten? Adel is stating near on exactly what we were all saying and knew, yet people are ignoring it? Whether they should be slanging in public or not (they shouldn't), the crux of what adel is saying is bang on the money in my opinion.
        Come on Matty H R was asked about A T at a press conf he replied to a question thats his job , he was gutted as was you and I

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Come on Matty H R was asked about A T at a press conf he replied to a question thats his job , he was gutted as was you and I
          Cmon mate he didn't "just reply" did he? He properly dug him out and grossly exaggerated things, tbh I would have been shocked if Adel took that and didn't reply to shed some truth on the matter. Typical Harry giving his media pals ammunition for their tabloid papers. Totally unnecessary from Harry to start all this sh1te - he used it to deflect attention away from the shambolic defending that cost us 3 points.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• in the best interests of all concerned tarabbt should be given a free transfer.....lets end this sorry saga once n for all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              once again our club becomes a laughing stock in the media....really is run like an amatuer sunday morning pub team!
              Ain't that the truth n all. Same old Rangers.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                "My heaviest weight at Milan was 86kg (13st 8lb), my lightest 84kg (13st 2lb) - now I'm 85kg (13st 5lb)."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29699434

13st 5lb is 187 lbs! Your @ss is almost as big as Serena Williams'! This is the EPL not the NFL! Adel TooFat, you need to lose some poundage big fella!

Comment

• why dont they both focus on whats best for qpr and start winning whi gives a poo if he isnt 100%fit he will still be an impact for 45 mins

Comment

• at grays athletic few years back the ex arsenal/luton player tommy black joined....i wasnt impressed as i agreed to fork out half his weekly wedge at the time roughly 600 sovs....he was about 15 stone or more and i was dumbfounded we,d signed him at all.....anyhow fat chap or not he was absolutely brilliant the next few months helping tp keep us in the league.......came back after the summer two stone lighter n was s hit!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Cmon mate he didn't "just reply" did he? He properly dug him out and grossly exaggerated things, tbh I would have been shocked if Adel took that and didn't reply to shed some truth on the matter. Typical Harry giving his media pals ammunition for their tabloid papers. Totally unnecessary from Harry to start all this sh1te - he used it to deflect attention away from the shambolic defending that cost us 3 points.
                      Exactly this. Redknapp aint stupid. Instead of the papers talking about us losing again, being rooted bottom of the table, and Redknapp under pressure to keep his job, they are now writing about a player who wasn't even involved in the game Sunday or the reason why we are bottom of the table losing week in week out.

Now don't get me wrong Adel is no Angel, but if you look at our under performing squad he is still the only player who COULD make a difference. Unfit or not I would still count on him to create a chance or score a goal out of nothing rather than the likes of Phillips, Hoilett, Fer, who according to the dinosaur Arry "run about a bit" etc.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

• If Harry meant to throw up Adel TooFat as a smokescreen then he's the best actor in the world... Watch the press conference again. His answers were entirely instinctual and wholly born of exasperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          Exactly this. Redknapp aint stupid. Instead of the papers talking about us losing again, being rooted bottom of the table, and Redknapp under pressure to keep his job, they are now writing about a player who wasn't even involved in the game Sunday or the reason why we are bottom of the table losing week in week out.

Now don't get me wrong Adel is no Angel, but if you look at our under performing squad he is still the only player who COULD make a difference. Unfit or not I would still count on him to create a chance or score a goal out of nothing rather than the likes of Phillips, Hoilett, Fer, who according to the dinosaur Arry "run about a bit" etc.
                          so he can be great when he's in the mood , I should be happy to have this tu?d to shlt on my club time and again

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            in the best interests of all concerned tarabbt should be given a free transfer.....lets end this sorry saga once n for all!
                            Spot on Facto Marsh went to city the adults got on with lfe same when Stanley went to Forest far better players yet grown men bow to this egotistical shyte

Comment

• This is what happened from the reports I have read

The club arranged a training game against Wolves to gauge his fitness (and I assume the fitness of other players).
                              Taarabt admits he maybe did not try too hard because he wanted to save himself (indicates he thought he was going to play on Sunday whatever).
                              Taarabt arrives at LR and is told he won’t be playing. He leaves the pre-match meeting in a strop, gets into a taxi /car and goes home. I assume the members of the press were aware of this.
                              I can understand Harry being annoyed, although perhaps he went a bit OTT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                This is what happened from the reports I have read

The club arranged a training game against Wolves to gauge his fitness (and I assume the fitness of other players).
                                Taarabt admits he maybe did not try too hard because he wanted to save himself (indicates he thought he was going to play on Sunday whatever).
                                Taarabt arrives at LR and is told he won’t be playing. He leaves the pre-match meeting in a strop, gets into a taxi /car and goes home. I assume the members of the press were aware of this.
                                I can understand Harry being annoyed, although perhaps he went a bit OTT.
                                Seems like a very fair and adult assumptiom J

Comment

Working...
                                X