Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    There wouldnt be a problem with you saying it that way, but you didnt. You said in rereference to Adel "who the rest of the dressing room totally and utterly hates anyway".

in other words you stated it as a matter of fact, not what you think. there's a big difference.
    My bad, i will remember to add 'imo' after everything i type in future, but in case i forget could you try and remember im deffo not in the know and its always my opinion and not insider knowledge, will cut out all this petty boring stuff, when there is much more important stuff to discuss.
    Peace.

Comment

• And so the farce continues. Becoming an absolute embarrassment now.

http://mirr.im/1whEy9i
      Last edited by oldskoolturk; 21-10-2014, 12:40 PM. Reason: Forgot a link

Comment

• Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
        And so the farce continues. Becoming an absolute embarrassment now.

http://mirr.im/1whEy9i
        Digging himself out of the hole he dug for himself, if AT had ankle injuries, tonsillitis and a failed transfer, that would explain his lack of fitness.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

• Pathetic. Totally embarrassing and something i thought hr was above.
          If he had that illness then maybe thats why he couldnt run around eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Digging himself out of the hole he dug for himself, if AT had ankle injuries, tonsillitis and a failed transfer, that would explain his lack of fitness.
            Yep and restoring to childish personal attacks rather than addressing the actual issues such as his input to training, tactics, squad fitness and organisation at set pieces. He said himself in his original interview that he had no idea why we have so many players forward for corners. Erm why not??!

Comment

• All getting a bit out of hand now....
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                Yep and restoring to childish personal attacks rather than addressing the actual issues such as his input to training, tactics, squad fitness and organisation at set pieces. He said himself in his original interview that he had no idea why we have so many players forward for corners. Erm why not??!
                this
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Harry, just walk already.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I am not a huge fan of Adel, but merely pointing out that both are to blame.

It isn't just Taarabt who is unfit though, is it? after the West Ham game Redknapp was saying the players are unfit. That was almost 2 and a half months after pre season began.

there are a lot of managers out there who always like to blame others when things don't go their way.
                    Hughes Di Canio and Redknapp are just 3 of them. Nothing ever seems to be their fault.
                    For Christ sake get it right H R was saying after W/Ham players were unfit that was due to recovering from injuries ,A T poor fitness is due to lack of effort idleness and plss taking of his adoring fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                      I take it you still boo the evil Joey Barton then?

"Joey Barton is demanding a staggering £3m to leave QPR after he finally arrived for pre-season training on Wednesday.
                      Barton has told Rangers he will walk away from his £70,000-a-week contract if they agree to his demands.
                      The midfielder, 30, still has two years left to run on his contract and it will cost the Championship club £7m to

Rangers chief Harry Redknapp expected Barton to report for training at Rangers on Monday but the midfielder didn’t show up.
                      He had spent the weekend in Glastonbury before returning to the North West to be with his family."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-contract.html
                      I cant boo him for what I don't know but if the club want him out to get out of paying him 7m a 3m deal seems reasonable to me

Comment

• for

Comment

• Oh well, at least we had one day of semi happiness yesterday even after a defeat. Back to normal again now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post

for

Can you bill me for that marshy, thank you
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I think there's probably truth in both sides of the story, but ultimately as manager, HR should not have gone public with this and must be to blame for embarrassing our club once again. It's one embarrassment after another with him. Best we've played for years and he goes and starts all this. Think it's best Harry moves on and Taarabt leaves in January

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                Harry, just walk already.
                                When did we turn into Americans!!

Comment

Working...
                                X