Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Sorry but that is one of the few things you learn about being a football coach doing a level one badge. It gets drilled into kids in their informative years and there is not a child that doesn't know that. These are grown men, highly paid professionals no less and you simply cannot blame this school boy error on the staff, unless of course you are digging out the various mini soccer coaches that had these players when they were 7 years old
    You make a good point bluehoop and I agree with you. However, when players are getting lazy and sloppy like that, I think that reflects poorly on the coaching. If they never made such stupid mistakes at Man U it is partly because they feared for their lives from Sir Alex.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I will gladly donate £100 too, if QPR avoid relegation. Perhaps other QPR fans can make a pledge as well.

Imagine if 500-1,000 QPR fans donated between £20-100 if the club stays up the fund could be £10,000-100,000 better off.
      Sounds good. All we need is another 498-998 fans to pledge and 11 decent footballers and we're there

Comment

I would donate money if we won just 5 more PL matches under Redknapp this season, let alone 10. In any case a moot point.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
        X