Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will not win 10 more games.

I will gladly donate £100 to the QPR in the community trust if we finish on 11 premier league wins or more.

Money where mouth is.

Comment

last 2 seasons in the premiership we beat chelsea away , beat chelsea at home , beat arsenal at home , spurs at home , drew with man city at home ... my point is on our day we will give anyone a game , everyone had written us off for those games . if football was easy to pick out results i'd have a £500 treble every week

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        If they can play like yesterday (errors and misses aside) and avoid injury problems, yes they can. Fer wont always be hitting the woodwork and Yun/Traore will not turn their backs on the ball when an indirect free kick has been awarded.

Sandro and Fer look fitter whilst Isla and Vargas will soon settle.

QPR can win 3 or 4 games between now and January with some draws include could be on 20 points. then if they sign Defoe could go on to win some more in 2015 to get to at least 37 points.
        i agree and defoe would be a great asset what a finisher!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          any thing less than europa league be a failure!
          So you think we are going to get the award for the best disciplinary record?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Can QPR win 10 games from the remaining matches ?....Yes we will probably need 2 or 3 draws as well. Norwich finished 3rd bottom on 33 pts last season.
            Yes we can Dave, if we keep playing the way we did against Liverpool. But we need to be more professional (such as FACING UP when you've just given away a free kick FFS) and again, that comes down to coaching.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Yes we can Dave, if we keep playing the way we did against Liverpool. But we need to be more professional (such as FACING UP when you've just given away a free kick FFS) and again, that comes down to coaching.
              Agree with ya ds...it is possible

Comment

Young dunney should deffo be coached that if he is going to progress in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Can QPR win 10 games from the remaining matches ?
                  Not a chance with this lot running the show.

Comment

Would Love to say yes, but unfortunately going on this seasons evidence so far its got to be a no.... we need to come out of the next 3 games with 3 more performances like sunday (minus the mistakes), and 3 or 4 points from these games (realistically) before my mind is changed, Sunday was a step in the right direction but consistency is not our middle name unfortunately! Would love to be proved wrong.

Comment

If your looking in on this thread God and can make this happen I promise to drink less, give more poppy to charity, help old people across the rd, swear less and change my pants more than once a week.

Amen

Comment

While we look lively at home our away form is wretched. Burnley and Sunderland not much better than us to be fair. And one team always drops into the mix after a good start. I reckon villa or west brom tbh. There is still hope but we need to start winning home games and turning up away..

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                          We will not win 10 more games.

I will gladly donate £100 to the QPR in the community trust if we finish on 11 premier league wins or more.

Money where mouth is.
                          I will gladly donate £100 too, if QPR avoid relegation. Perhaps other QPR fans can make a pledge as well.

Imagine if 500-1,000 QPR fans donated between £20-100 if the club stays up the fund could be £10,000-100,000 better off.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            Sorry but that is one of the few things you learn about being a football coach doing a level one badge. It gets drilled into kids in their informative years and there is not a child that doesn't know that. These are grown men, highly paid professionals no less and you simply cannot blame this school boy error on the staff, unless of course you are digging out the various mini soccer coaches that had these players when they were 7 years old
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Sorry but that is one of the few things you learn about being a football coach doing a level one badge. It gets drilled into kids in their informative years and there is not a child that doesn't know that. These are grown men, highly paid professionals no less and you simply cannot blame this school boy error on the staff, unless of course you are digging out the various mini soccer coaches that had these players when they were 7 years old
                              100% spot on!!... If at this level you need to be told basic things such as facing up when you've giving a free kick away then something is very very wrong!... exactly the same as playing to the whistle. Shouldn't need to be told these things....school boy lessons.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It's not something they need to learn, won't even need to be mentioned! I am 99% certain that those mistakes won't happen again, just (costly) momentary lapses of judgement

Comment

Working...
                                X