Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question

Can QPR win 10 games from the remaining matches ?....Yes we will probably need 2 or 3 draws as well. Norwich finished 3rd bottom on 33 pts last season.
    Last edited by QPRDave; 20-10-2014, 05:42 PM.

If they can play like yesterday (errors and misses aside) and avoid injury problems, yes they can. Fer wont always be hitting the woodwork and Yun/Traore will not turn their backs on the ball when an indirect free kick has been awarded.

Sandro and Fer look fitter whilst Isla and Vargas will soon settle.

QPR can win 3 or 4 games between now and January with some draws include could be on 20 points. then if they sign Defoe could go on to win some more in 2015 to get to at least 37 points.

Comment

IMO, people get high on one performance which we lost due to poor finishing and defending. We do not have the quality to win 10 matches. We lack goals and are poor defensively. I cannot see this changing and we could be cut a drift too far by January. Harry will drag his feet during January and leave signings till the last minute.

I hope I am wrong but feel my opinions are more level headed than the rosy glasses brigade.

Comment

no.

We have the worst defence, one of the worst attacks, and have shown that we don't learn from our mistakes.

Comment

If we tighten up at the back yes

Comment

Play like we did against Liverpool - YES

Play like we did against W.Ham - NO
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
              no.

We have the worst defence, one of the worst attacks, and have shown that we don't learn from our mistakes.
              Worst attacks? We scored 4 goals in one game!

Comment

It's a must B Z stays fit at least upto january

Comment

i cant see us winning 10 games this season ,but as ive said before ,as long as we`re trying to play decent football with a bit of passion and heart ,i`m happy .
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Villa
                    Leicester
                    Burnley
                    WBA
                    Palace
                    Swansea
                    West Ham
                    Newcastle
                    These games above are the homes games we have to be targeting as 3 pointers. Bottom line though we'll have to go to places like
                    Sunderland, Stoke, Villa etc and get wins or a lot of away draws.
                    Course don't rule out a win against Chelsea or Man Utd

Comment

any thing less than europa league be a failure!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i cant see us winning 10 games this season ,but as ive said before ,as long as we`re trying to play decent football with a bit of passion and heart ,i`m happy .
                        and that my dear vespo......is todays nailed on factamondo!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Factamondo;1338957]and that my dear vespo......is todays nailed on factamondo![/QUOTE

Yeah agree with the pair of you too

Comment

Heart says yes head says not a chance
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Yeah, might as well do it in style. I think a key factor is how those around us might fare. Despite our mainly terrible results so far, we're not that far adrift. If we play with the same passion and intensity as yesterday, but with a tighter defence and Vargas and Isla properly integrated, we might just squeak it.

Comment

Working...
                              X