Well Done Harry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done Harry!

After all the abuse you got from us fans you turned it around with the performance, we lost but at least we know we can compete with any club in this league now. Forget the negative football, we're better than that as yesterday's game showed us. A few wins and we'll be back on track and I for one am starting to believe once again.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    After all the abuse you got from us fans you turned it around with the performance, we lost but at least we know we can compete with any club in this league now. Forget the negative football, we're better than that as yesterday's game showed us. A few wins and we'll be back on track and I for one am starting to believe once again.
    Cue a loss against Villa because its Rangers haha

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      spot on myu.

His dropping of Green,rio and toare (dont believe the injury bollx) his attitude on the touchline and his post match confrence has turned my head and i am backing him again (for the time being at least)

If we are going to go down then this is the way we should do it. FIGHT FIGHT FARKING FIGHT.

come on you R'SSSSSSSSSS
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Come on, fellas. It's really not that positive, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          spot on myu.

His dropping of Green,rio and toare (dont believe the injury bollx) his attitude on the touchline and his post match confrence has turned my head and i am backing him again (for the time being at least)

If we are going to go down then this is the way we should do it. FIGHT FIGHT FARKING FIGHT.

come on you R'SSSSSSSSSS
          What did everyone around you make of the inflatable chair Hits?
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Let's not get too carried away. That performance was a step in the right direction, no more.

Pressure is in no way off of Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              It was that you heard squeaking during Harry's press conference. Unlike Antony, Hits came to bury Cesar, but has ended up praising him....

Only kidding Hitman.

Comment

Credit when credit is due. I agree with the opening poster.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Twas taken off me at the gate mate.

The stewards classed it as a "dangrous object" and would interfer with play if it fell onto the pitch.

I had to collect it after the game.

I tried to explain to the bloke it was just a bit of fun but he said as it was a tv match, they have to be extra strict on these matters.

I will try again but wont be going to the villa game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    It was that you heard squeaking during Harry's press conference. Unlike Antony, Hits came to bury Cesar, but has ended up praising him....

Only kidding Hitman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      spot on myu.

come on you R'SSSSSSSSSS
                      Same here Hits.. I wasn't expecting that performance yesterday and they have proved me wrong.. This has to be the Benchmark now though.

Comment

My benchmark of when we have turned the corner is when Rangers77 is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          Let's not get too carried away. That performance was a step in the right direction, no more.

Pressure is in no way off of Harry.
                          I am more in agreement with you than MYU.
                          It is a step in the right direction, but unless they stick to the same game plan and win against Villa it will be back to square 1 again.

QPR are no good sitting back defending, but instead need to get at teams. Also no more Ferdinand please, if fit Onuoha Caulker and Dunne (even Hill) should be the 3 CBs with Isla and Yun as win backs and McCarthy in goal.

midfield trio from Sandro Henry Fer Barton Krancjar and Mutch. Vargas Hoilett Traore and Phllips amongst the subs.

Although this is QPR and injuries are most likely to screw up the plans.

Austin and Zamora as a front 2.

Comment

Vargas HAS to start.. how can you leave him out? 2 goal in midweek for Chile and 2 goals in ten mins for us.. Impossible to leave him out.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              My benchmark of when we have turned the corner is when Rangers77 is happy.
                              Mine too, mate. I was delighted with the performance yesterday, especial first half, but furious with the result. Still think we're well in the woods though. But, to present another tedious trope, I can, like others, see some light at the end of the tunnel. Desperate to have Joey back. And to see what to make of Mutch. And so have Traore join Anton out of the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X