No announcement yet.

Positive reasons to be hopeful....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is this serious then we should fine him or sack him.. surely as employers they have the right to do that as he is refusing to do his job by all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Agree with most of that, especially the finishing first half part .
      Do we stick with that exact same starting eleven for villa of they are all available? I think yes.
      The same starting team exept I would prefer Vargas for Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Agree with most of that, especially the finishing first half part .
        Do we stick with that exact same starting eleven for villa of they are all available? I think yes.
        If all available then yes. Consistency is key.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          If it is this serious then we should fine him or sack him.. surely as employers they have the right to do that as he is refusing to do his job by all accounts.
          Exactly. Fine the player as player contracts are normally so in their favour it's almost impossible to have a situation wherer a player is likely to get sacked, although in many cases a club wouldnt sack someone they might be able to sell in the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            If all available then yes. Consistency is key.
            If Nico is available, maybe he should start.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Exactly. Fine the player as player contracts are normally so in their favour it's almost impossible to have a situation wherer a player is likely to get sacked, although in many cases a club wouldnt sack someone they might be able to sell in the window.
              Agreed.. Personally I would now rather have Niko in the team than Adel.

Niko's desire to play and love for QPR outweighs (non-intended pun) Adel's talent and strolling around nowadays IMO..

Comment

I loved the cross that Vargas put in with the outside of his foot, was pure class!

Comment

Vargas is my new hero

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    How bad does it need to get for ALL QPR fans to finally believe this is ADELS FAULT.

He DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR QPR.

He doesn't want to get fit and put the yards in.. What are the fitnesss staff meant to do if he turns round and says 'im not doing it' 'I cant do it'
                    What are the other players meant to think if they see him reacting like that?

Stop defending him over and over.
                    Could not agree more with you why people feel the need to defend his every misdemeanour is now embarrassing. The coaches put the sessions on the players take part in the sessions how can a player be forced to put in more effort by the coached if he does not want too should they put him in a headlock and drag him around the training pitch

Adel is the equivalent of the stereotypical sicknote in normal jobs where the lazy s hithouse always calls in sick because he cannot be bothered turning up for work.

Now none of us know how hard he does or does not train but that response from Harry yesterday was not one of some digging someone for the sake of it something has happened

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      If Nico is available, maybe he should start.
                      In place of who?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        In place of who?
                        Fer?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Could not agree more with you why people feel the need to defend his every misdemeanour is now embarrassing. The coaches put the sessions on the players take part in the sessions how can a player be forced to put in more effort by the coached if he does not want too should they put him in a headlock and drag him around the training pitch

Adel is the equivalent of the stereotypical sicknote in normal jobs where the lazy s hithouse always calls in sick because he cannot be bothered turning up for work.

Now none of us know how hard he does or does not train but that response from Harry yesterday was not one of some digging someone for the sake of it something has happened
                          They should fine him for not doing what he's paid for. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Fer?
                            No, we need to maintain the energy. Nico has done well but that's what he lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              No, we need to maintain the energy. Nico has done well but that's what he lacks.
                              I'm not sure Del, don't you think the new, slimline Niko has got more energy than last season? I mean he absolutely ran the show for us v Stoke and scored that fe-cking fantastic free kick...

Comment

Agree with most of that Del, good post.
                                Only thing I maybe disagree on is Dunne. Apart from the own goal he was immense.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2