Vargas v. Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I would have loved Remy to be at QPR with Vargas, they are on the same wavelength when it come to movement and space.

I think if Vargas plays a solid game each week he will be harder to keep at the club than Remy was, but what I do know is Harry is now a fan and he's woken up a bit now. It's as if he see's the light as well.
    Not if we stay in the Premier league and he plays week in, week out.

Comment

I have to admit that prior to them coming here, I hadn't heard of either of them. Remy is a decent enough player, but so is Vargas. I recently heard Tim Vickery speaking about him on the world football show, (weekly programme in the early hours of the morning on Radio 5) and I have no doubt that IF used correctly, he would be every bit as good for us if not better than the French bloke that couldn't wait to get away. The bloke that did the dirty on us, having made it perfectly clear that in his opinion, he is far too good for both us and Newcastle. Personally, I think he is well over rated.

So, judging them on their records with us and for their international sides, I know who I would prefer. And that's before taking into account their attitudes.

Comment

Wonder if Vargas will outscore Remy on the 1st November.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Wonder if Vargas will outscore Remy on the 1st November.....
          There's a bet to be made there.......
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Is Vargas our player or is he another of those loans that HR has made and is going to whinge about losing next August/September, if he is still around that is?
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Is Vargas our player or is he another of those loans that HR has made and is going to whinge about losing next August/September, if he is still around that is?
              He is on loan with a buyout clause.

Comment

Working...
              X