Vargas v. Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    No doubt Vargas will go on to be a TOP forward! - If he continues the way he has started for us, then I can see a few bigger clubs coming in for him at the end of the season!
    His movement is too good NOT to get noticed.
    we have a buy out clause in the loan though

Comment

Not sure he'll want to play in the Championship though haha

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Not sure he'll want to play in the Championship though haha
        That's good because we want to keep him at the club next year when we are still in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Remy is in a different class to Vargas. Vargas a good player though for a club like ours and will have that fight about him that maybe Remy wouldn't of had with us. But if we are going on ability and finishing ability Remy is on a different planet for me.
          Based on what exactly, a glimpse of a showing in the prem so far...?

Look at their international records:

Remy 31 games - 7 goals, average 1 goal every 4.5 games
          Vargas 35 games - 17 goals, average 1 goal every 2 games

Based on that i'd hardly say Remy is in a different class to Vargas. Yes he is a great finisher, but i'm sure time will tell that Vargas is equally as good a finisher.

Comment

Cant see where this love for Remy as a player comes from, Robson talks about him like hes a world class striker. He just looked like a cheat to me on motd saturday.
            I would have a pound bet with anyone he does absolutley nothing at the scum and then goes sliding down the richter scale of clubs for the rest of his career and ends it as a nobody who did nothing of note. (apart from a medal or two as a non played/non scoring sub at chelsea)
            Newcastle was his level imho.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              That's good because we want to keep him at the club next year when we are still in the premiership.
              chill out love, it was a joke.

Comment

[QUOTE=West London is Rss;1338665]chill out love, it was a joke.[/QUOTE

The response was supposed to be to be tongue in cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                  Yup. Vargas looks decent. but remy is a 15goal a season striker. I'd go as far to say we dont have anybody like that in this league at the moment.
                  costa? aguero?
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Based on what exactly, a glimpse of a showing in the prem so far...?

Look at their international records:

Remy 31 games - 7 goals, average 1 goal every 4.5 games
                    Vargas 35 games - 17 goals, average 1 goal every 2 games

Based on that i'd hardly say Remy is in a different class to Vargas. Yes he is a great finisher, but i'm sure time will tell that Vargas is equally as good a finisher.
                    As it says in my original post (for me - imo). You throw in Vargas's international record which is good, but you didn't throw in his record at club level since moving to Europe?

Don't get me wrong I am chuffed he is with us, as for a club like ours like Remy he is probably too good for us. Hoping he scores us the goals to stay up.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

When Remy was the same age as Vargas, he was playing for Nice.

Comment

Vargas has more desire to play for rangers in his little finger than remys entire body
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

I would have loved Remy to be at QPR with Vargas, they are on the same wavelength when it come to movement and space.

I think if Vargas plays a solid game each week he will be harder to keep at the club than Remy was, but what I do know is Harry is now a fan and he's woken up a bit now. It's as if he see's the light as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I would have loved Remy to be at QPR with Vargas, they are on the same wavelength when it come to movement and space.

I think if Vargas plays a solid game each week he will be harder to keep at the club than Remy was, but what I do know is Harry is now a fan and he's woken up a bit now. It's as if he see's the light as well.
                            Not too sure Vargas and Remy would work together mate.. Very similar! I think both either need someone to hold the ball up with them or need to be played up on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Aren't we on a win win here. He is on loan with a buyout clause, so if he doesn't work out he is only with us for a season, if it works out weill (which I hope he will) we sign him on a long contract at the end of the season.,

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                                As it says in my original post (for me - imo). You throw in Vargas's international record which is good, but you didn't throw in his record at club level since moving to Europe?

Don't get me wrong I am chuffed he is with us, as for a club like ours like Remy he is probably too good for us. Hoping he scores us the goals to stay up.
                                Fari play. I didnt show his club record because it's been stated before that for Napoli every one of his 19 appearances was form the bench, so no idea how many minutes he's actually played so it's not a fair reflection. also he was played wide not up front or in the hole. For Chile, he plays full matches in his favoured positions at the highest level and delivers.

Comment

Working...
                                X