The most fake fans I have ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most fake fans I have ever seen

Was in the Shepherd and Flock before the game when about 7 "Liverpool" fans came in for a beer but all of them had the strongest West Country accents you could ever hear

Seems they were once Bristol Rovers fans who had changed teams once they dropped out of the league and have started supporting Liverpool though God knows how they managed to get tickets

One really mouthy one with them who I am still amazed did not get knocked out by someone

Liverpool are a global club, one of the worlds greatest clubs, they have fans everywhere, all I care about are the mighty hoops and our Fan base.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      Liverpool are a global club, one of the worlds greatest clubs, they have fans everywhere, all I care about are the mighty hoops and our Fan base.
      TF is trying to achieve the same with QPR.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

let every glory hunter hang their heads, we are the pride of west london!!

Comment

This weekend i was in Hong Kong and Macau. There were a few Arsenal Shirts being worn but in Macau Man U have a massive superstore , they are the big club now. The funny thing was i was standing at a gaming table and a bloke with a QPR shirt on showed up, he looked Malaysian.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            This weekend i was in Hong Kong and Macau. There were a few Arsenal Shirts being worn but in Macau Man U have a massive superstore , they are the big club now. The funny thing was i was standing at a gaming table and a bloke with a QPR shirt on showed up, he looked Malaysian.
            QPR are popular in Malaysia. I saw like 2-3 people wearing the shirt when I visited KL.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Currently in Saudi Arabia with work and I see a young kid with the hoops on with Adel on the back. Gave him a U r's but looked at me like I was mad. Probably the Muslim connection with Adel? Was one of those fake kits no sponsor, 2 badges, etc.

As with everywhere across the world loads of Man U shirts, chelsea, barca etc here.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

2 weeks back I saw someone (not English) wearing QPR shirt and never looked like fan or know what he is wearing in Doha Airport so did not bother talking to him lol.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

27 years ago i was travelling and found myself on distant shores , hadn't heard an english voice in weeks. was walking in the middle of no where feeling a bit like the first londoner ever to discover this place . 25p a pint of lager , 50p a bottle of wine , turned a corner and there spray painted on a white wall was " chelsea fc" .... i was gutted

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    Currently in Saudi Arabia with work and I see a young kid with the hoops on with Adel on the back. Gave him a U r's but looked at me like I was mad. Probably the Muslim connection with Adel? Was one of those fake kits no sponsor, 2 badges, etc.

As with everywhere across the world loads of Man U shirts, chelsea, barca etc here.
                    Probably thought you were calling him an @rse.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

How are you coping without bacon sarnies or a good banger?

Comment

Considering some on this forum would have been happy for us to get a hammering(for the greater good of the club i hasten to add!!!)maybe they were "rangers" in disguise.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          Yep it happens my son was in Bangkok on his way to puket and saw a stall sell jumped up shirts he said the stallholder do, you, have, blue, and, white, hoops and in broad London accent the fella said f#ck me the rangers that's my team mate I went to school in the bush naw all these cants want is Man /U and Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            How are you coping without bacon sarnies or a good banger?
                            Pork don't bother me as not a fan, but it's hard without a drink! 4 weeks dry now. Nice place though, good people, and very good food if you can go without pork
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Yep it happens my son was in Bangkok on his way to puket and saw a stall sell jumped up shirts he said the stallholder do, you, have, blue, and, white, hoops and in broad London accent the fella said f#ck me the rangers that's my team mate I went to school in the bush naw all these cants want is Man /U and Liverpool
                              thats a great story mate, really made me laugh! I can just imagine it happening too.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X