No announcement yet.

Yun's interview after the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Word, what a player!! More of him. Thanks, Bon!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      And he thinks he isn't fit yet!!
      Like many others. I've been calling for Yun to be played at left back since last season, and louder this season! The few times I saw him play, he just looked a cut above anyone else we have in that position. I thought it was down to Harry's stubbornness and apparent senility that he didn't play him. But if, as he says, he isn't fully fit, then maybe, along with other pieces of the puzzle that is QPR's form and performance so far this season, this shows that old Harold wasn't making it all up after all. If we take what Harry says at face value, then there is surely cause for optimism, because as yesterday's performance shows, when we're even at, what, 70% of our best in terms of fitness and available manpower, we can give most of the teams in the division a run for their money. Like a typical football fan, I suddenly feel all confident again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Like many others. I've been calling for Yun to be played at left back since last season, and louder this season! The few times I saw him play, he just looked a cut above anyone else we have in that position. I thought it was down to Harry's stubbornness and apparent senility that he didn't play him. But if, as he says, he isn't fully fit, then maybe, along with other pieces of the puzzle that is QPR's form and performance so far this season, this shows that old Harold wasn't making it all up after all. If we take what Harry says at face value, then there is surely cause for optimism, because as yesterday's performance shows, when we're even at, what, 70% of our best in terms of fitness and available manpower, we can give most of the teams in the division a run for their money. Like a typical football fan, I suddenly feel all confident again!
        And ned going off might of been a reason he wasnt starting as well, wasnt fully ready. We do think we know everything behind the scenes, but in truth we really dont.

Comment

he needs to start
          EVERY. GAME.

if he can manage against the likes of sterling and henderson, imagine him against Darren Bent and Agbonsafjklowejflahor
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
          X