Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun's interview after the game

Q How's your debut match in the PL?

A. I am disappointed due to the way we were defeated. We should have snatched 3 points but we couldn't make it in the end. I feel sad that we lost.

Q. It has been 21 months since you were last in the Premiership. How do you feel about that?

A. I haven't been in real games for a long time. It was my first ever PL game.
    My form isn't even half the way it used to be because I couldn't play much.
    Because I could not play much after getting back from the injury, I lacked the senses of playing real tough football at the top level. So I was quite nervous and made mistakes.

The only thought I had was "lets win this, lets get 3 points"

Q. You've just mentioned you are not 100% but only half the way you were. Could you explain more about your current form and condition?

A. The priority for me is to work hard to get back to 100% condition. There are still some rehabilitation trainings left for me to complete. And by doing so I need to regain the senses of playing proper football. I will take care of my body with extra care from now on. I can tell you that.

Q. It has been a long time since you last played the full time game as a starter. What did Harry tell to you on that?

A. I got injured in one of the pre-season games early on. I was trying hard to get back on the pitch. Harry told me to be prepared for a game. However my time did not come.
    I became dull due to that. Knowing that I will keep struggling if I don't do something about it, I told my agent and he pressurised Harry to play me saying "He would consider a loan move if you don't play him". I really wanted to do something for the team and thats what my aim is.

Harry then told me to please stay for the team.

Q. You were having a mare for missing many games, weren't you?

A. No, that's not true though it has been hard for me. I kept getting injured every time I fully recovered from an injury. One after another.

Then I learnt a lesson. The lesson is that just running on the pitch for how much ever the time given to me is priceless.

Forget about everything. For me, to play every minute-full football is the happiness.

Q. Were you aware of the plan Harry had for you vs Liverpool?

A. Masters (:QPR staffs; Yun calls them masters) told me to get prepared for a run someday. I knew one day the team would find me if I am ready.

Q. It seems you are finally settled in London and have no problems living off. What is your goal this season at QPR?

A. Looking at the PL table, QPR aren't doing well. I would do everything I can to help the team step out of the zone and move up and up. Personally I would like to play more games.

However each game I play, I need to prove my worth to be in the starting 11.

image from Onsen sport
    Last edited by bonheurjh; 20-10-2014, 03:30 AM.

translated by me.

Comment

Thanks Bon! That explains why he wasn't being selected earlier, he added some spark and had a decent match!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

He had a great game. Ahead of Traore for me and should start every game.
        Last edited by Yousef; 20-10-2014, 09:14 AM.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Agree. Should starts most games, one of our most promising young players without a doubt.

Comment

Solid, composed and hard working. Decent runs and solid at the back. 100% starter for me, miles better then Traore who is too all over the place for me.

Comment

Thanks bon, a good honest interview.

Comment

Excellent stiff Bon, thank you. Yun was very good and needs to be the regular left back for years.

Comment

Masters ? If only. Sigh.

Comment

I honestly can't remember Yun having a bad game in the few he has played

100% starter for me

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      He had a great game. Ahead of Traore for me and should start every game.
                      I'd play myself before Traore. Failing that Terry Cooper. Today.

Comment

thought he played brilliant his touches were world class and he turned defence into attack by some amazing balls forward to fer.

Comment

The gulf in class between him and Traore was immediately apparent.

Our new Clive Wilson?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                            The gulf in class between him and Traore was immediately apparent.

Our new Clive Wilson?
                            And he thinks he isn't fit yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              And he thinks he isn't fit yet!!
                              Quite!

Comment

Working...
                              X