No announcement yet.

'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See he's banging on about Milan again. Even they don't want him. Who does?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      See he's banging on about Milan again. Even they don't want him. Who does?
      Where?

Comment

On Instagram......

http://instagram.com/p/uWCI2Xu5UK/?modal=true

Comment

Can the mods tell me how many pages we have had about Taarabt since the end of last season (when he came back from being on loan). For a player who has not played a full game, it seems like a lot.

Comment

reckon i would have a better front room than that on 60 to 70 bags a week for doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              reckon i would have a better front room than that on 60 to 70 bags a week for doing nothing.
              Have you seen the prices on a kebab these days?
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

When Hogan Ephraim and Dexter Blackstock were discussing Harry's comments about Adel on twitter I asked Hogan if perhaps this was Harry's last gasp attempt at motivating AT and Hogan replied "that's not the way to motivate Adel, trust me"! No matter what you thought of Hogan at Rangers I must say he would know Adel better than any of us!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

There is no doubting that Adel is probably one of the most talented players we have ever had, but he is a total nutcase. If you've read Warnock's book he had to get the senior players together and get them to accept that Adel could do pretty much what he wanted in terms of games and training, even given that freedom he still caused lots of issues.

Simply put Redknapp is not prepared, and rightly so in my opinion, to allow Adel to train when he wants. The message that sends out to the rest of the squad, who are now made up of Premier League players, is unacceptable.

I can't see Adel playing for us again but the issue Harry as raised about trining and fitness has probably knocked 2 million off his transfer fee.
                  :drunk:

Comment

If Taarabt cannot be motivated by training hard to play again in the best league, then is a terrible professional. What does he want? He wants to move away? Then put a shift to prove your worth to get another club interested in buying you. Easy, think about it.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

hOW LONG IS HIS CONTRACT THEN yOUSEF?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                          There is no doubting that Adel is probably one of the most talented players we have ever had, but he is a total nutcase. If you've read Warnock's book he had to get the senior players together and get them to accept that Adel could do pretty much what he wanted in terms of games and training, even given that freedom he still caused lots of issues.

Simply put Redknapp is not prepared, and rightly so in my opinion, to allow Adel to train when he wants. The message that sends out to the rest of the squad, who are now made up of Premier League players, is unacceptable.

I can't see Adel playing for us again but the issue Harry as raised about trining and fitness has probably knocked 2 million off his transfer fee.
                          So we are going to have to pay a team 2 million to take him off our hands. Don't think he can be worth much at the moment. I am not one to usually advocate this but does anybody think he needs psychological help, as what he is apparently doing makes no sense for him or for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            So we are going to have to pay a team 2 million to take him off our hands. Don't think he can be worth much at the moment. I am not one to usually advocate this but does anybody think he needs psychological help, as what he is apparently doing makes no sense for him or for the club.
                            Steve Black must have spoken with him
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think Harry should stick him in the reserves and tell him, he is going to stay there until he shapes up.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                I think Harry should stick him in the reserves and tell him, he is going to stay there until he shapes up.
                                So he has NOT been playing in the reserves? What a waste.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X