Clear All

• View from the Cricket Club - FAO DSQPR

1st half ;

Verus West Ham ....... Heading for the Conference

Verus Liverpool ...... Heading for Champions League

Fer;

V west ham on weed

V Liverpool on Speed
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    1st half ;

Verus West Ham ....... Heading for the Conference

Verus Liverpool ...... Heading for Champions League

Fer;

V west ham on weed

V Liverpool on Speed

Definitely had a good match today. I haven't seen every match but from what I have seen I do think Fer is one of our best additions.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

Definitely had a good match today. I
      haven't seen every match but from what I have seen I do think Fer is one of our best additions.

They were highly impressed with us & a few of them going to ask the other half to see if they can get a pass out for the Villa game on Monday.
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Should have buried that chance though.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          They were highly impressed with us & a few of them going to ask the other half to see if they can get a pass out for the Villa game on Monday.
          After showing what we can do when we put our minds to it, we'd better bring it again against Villa! Well done getting a few more poor b@stards interested in the R's by the way - before they know what's hit them they'll be hooked!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

TBH ds I entertain them more than Rangers usually ........ They think I'm hilarious with my 'London' swear words & jumping around the bar !

Not sure any of them would ever go to a live match but " U Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag " & " caaaaaaanttttt " & my Upper Loft trademark shout of "LOOK LIVELY" are certain to become part of the local dialect.

Comment

Working...
            X