• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction Poll: QPR v Liverpool

Win Draw or Lose?

I'm going with the a 0-0 draw.

Competitions

SkyBet Super 6 - Free to play to win £250,000 (Play as normal but join the 'WeAreTheRangersBoys' league, the code is: 8379MD

Win a free (Art of Football) T-Shirt - Put your name next to the minute the first QPR goal is scored.
    QPR
    10.00%
    Draw
    23.33%
    Liverpool
    66.67%

LIVE | HARRY REDKNAPP'S PRE-LIVEPOOL PRESS CONFERENCE (17/10/14)

Comment

Sterling and Sturridge up against Rio makes me wince just thinking about it..

Comment

being optimistic with a draw although if he plays the right team and we have the luck of the ref and the irish then we could win haha

Comment

QPR 0 Liverpool 3

I wouldn't be super surprised to see us get a result though - football is funny that way.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Sterling and Sturridge up against Rio makes me wince just thinking about it..
            Both of them won't start the game I think.
            Sturridge is just back from Injury.
            Liverpool will rest a few of there big players as they have a more important game on Weds at home to Real Madrid.
            I think Sturridge, Sterling and Gerrard won't start on Sunday.

Comment

QPR 1- Liverpool 4. This is how bad we are at the moment.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

3-0 or 4-0 drubbing i'm expecting, we're so poor and cant see how it will change only thing that can make it better is if Joey returns!

Comment

Are you expecting QPR to go and give it a go?

Walking around like they don't care?

We can't get embarrassed twice in a row on live TV, the things they were saying the last game on SKY was too much, it was shameful.

Comment

5-0 Liverpool .

Comment

it will be a comfortable win for Liverpool even if they rest a few players ahead of the CL game.

I expect Sturridge to get a run out and Borini will want to rub it in.

Balotelli and Sterling may also play a part in the game and then there is the almost obligatory Liverpool penalty award.

Comment

1-1. Liverpool aren't exactly playing great football at the moment Sturridge is crocked again and Sterling will be exhausted after boufanting his hair.

Comment

0-2 We're still not fit enough and haven't gelled.

Comment

0-3. Simply as we are poo poo.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Opened my email before there, betfair had given me a free £25 bet, to be used on their sports book, so i bet £25 QPR win 11/2.
                              It wasnt a matched bet, just a free punt, a freeroll.

Comment

Working...
                              X