Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Is he going to keep Harry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry's got to go. His body language yesterday sums the club up arm. Can't be bothered and resigned to defeat. He suppose to be the clubs leader. I like Harry and always will but management wise he's had his day and it's time to retire mate.
    Still don't think he knows his first 11.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Harry's got to go. His body language yesterday sums the club up arm. Can't be bothered and resigned to defeat. He suppose to be the clubs leader. I like Harry and always will but management wise he's had his day and it's time to retire mate.
      Still don't think he knows his first 11.
      What is even worse is he doesn't know what system to play. If you don't know that how are you supposed to pick players to fit the system.

Comment

I think it could more mean the opposite. Mentions the players... no mention of the manager. He might not get sacked before the next game, but the fact Tony hasn't come out and backed him means he's on borrowed time in my interpretation.

Comment

I think in 4 games times with the fixtures we have Harry's screwed anyway. We play like we did yesterday against Liverpool, city and scum we will will get absolutely murdered. Potentially we could be bottom 11 games played and potentially a minus goal difference of -20.

I agree with you cat to not know your formation is just a school boy error.

Comment

Why do people think Hoddle will make a difference????? Not managed in God knows how many years and he is part of the coaching set up which is sending out these players totally unprepared open your eyes

Comment

It's effing October. They are meant to be fully fit in August.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Why do people think Hoddle will make a difference????? Not managed in God knows how many years and he is part of the coaching set up which is sending out these players totally unprepared open your eyes
                Maybe its time we allow him to bring in the faith healer. I think with bringing in a new manager it brings in a new coaching team and that is as important as changer harry imo. I brought up I wasn't a hoddle fan and yet 1 poster on here agreed.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Totally agree, Hoddle is a big part of this problem. When mclaren was here everything seemed rosey, since Hoddle arrived its fallen to pieces.

Harry would have probably been alright if he'd got a decent coaching team in but this is another one of Harry's desicions and so the blame ultimately lies with him.

lose Hoddle now and bring in a fresh face to get this squad together.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    7 games into the season, train nearly every day and still not fit? This excuse is starting to #### me off now
                    well there is an International break and most are not taking part so they should be made to train every day and work on their fitness along with team play and set pieces.

At present they are well short in all departments on the pitch aside from possession and shots off target.

Comment

Sack him already FFS.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Sack him already FFS.
                        You just know Harry aint going anywhere unfortunately..

Comment

Working...
                        X