Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Promotions - 12/1 Enhanced Treble + More

12/1 Enhanced Treble + Money Back If You Lose – New Customer Exclusive

Back Real Madrid to beat Ludogorets, Arsenal to beat Galatasaray and Atletico to beat Juventus. Currently 4/1 on-site but this is a risk-free, no-lose bet at a big enhanced price for new customers!

If you fancy pushing either of the English teams we have you covered as well:

6/1 Liverpool to beat Basel – New Customer Exclusive
    Live Sky Sports 5

5/1 Arsenal to beat Galatasaray – New Customer Exclusive
    Live Sky Sports 1

For existing Betfair customers we have the following offer in place, currently 6/1 on-site:

15/2 – Liverpool, Arsenal and Atletico all win – All Betfair Customers

Get off topic mate.

Also your company is a joke.
    You made a mistake with a payout and then put my account into minus figures followed by threatening emails to bring my account to zero.

You lost a v good customer and you need to look at how other companys run because you are a joke.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

One of the worst betting companies out there.

Comment

I've had the same problem with two other bookmakers, all I did was email customer service with a copy of my bets which you have online in 'My Account'.

One was a genuine mistake and they deposited my account with the correct money and the other one, I had clicked on the wrong team by mistake which was my fault.

You should have a bet ref number, send them an email and it should get sorted out. If you need to complain try the following:

http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk...ansaction.aspx

Comment

Working...
        X