• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex qpr wayne routledge to be picked by Hodgson

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...K-England-call

just farkin great.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

and, every time i see sterling doing well (recent interest from real madrid for 30mil), i start fuming. cant believe we sold that lad for 1mil
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I read at the time he wanted to sign but Warnock didn't fancy him in the premiership.

Comment

Its about time England started looking at players from clubs outside the big 4/5 in this league , some good players about that should get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          I read at the time he wanted to sign but Warnock didn't fancy him in the premiership.
          Nah, Tango and Cash didn't want to stump up the cash (around £2m I believe). The same happened with Danny Graham and Ashley Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            Nah, Tango and Cash didn't want to stump up the cash (around £2m I believe). The same happened with Danny Graham and Ashley Williams.
            To be fair Briatore was about to sell the club

Comment

He didn't want to stay and had many offers from all the top 4 clubs.

I think we received about 600k for him, not sure if we had a sell on clause or something to go with it?

Comment

Good on him had noticed a few times on motd this season he seems to have stepped up a gear. Was really annoyed we let him go for peanuts. Not convinced he will pull up any trees at international level but funny to think we have brought in all these wingers like swp, phillips and hoilett yet none were better than what we already had.

Comment

Well done Wayne, I'll always remember your sublime pass that set up Miller's winner against Leicester the year we won the Football League.

Lots of QPR fans seem to think that Adel set up every goal that season but some of us know differently!
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Was a good player for us and has done well in the PL. Fair play to him.

As for England looking outside the top 6.......should do it more often as I'm sure there will be players more eager to play for their country than those who expect to.

Comment

Working...
                    X