Viagogo tickets for Liverpool game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Just been on Viagogo out of interest and it's shameful! A lot of tickets listed at hugely inflated prices are all available from the same people! Surely the club can act on this as it gives the block and seat numbers and will be breaking season ticket terms and conditions.
    How does it break season ticket terms and conditions when the club send a leaflet encouraging people to use them if they can't make a game ???

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      But buying tickets for £90, or going to the box office once they go on general sale for cheaper?
      And even if there are still tickets available on Viagogo, and they've sold out everywhere else, personally I wouldn't pay that, no matter how much I wanted to go to a game.
      I agree, but that's you. There are plenty of people that will and do pay it if they have no other options. Are you telling me that if you couldn't of got a play off final tkt last season from anywhere you wouldn't of purchased one for £100 from Viagogo ???

Comment

Yeah - this thread is already on going: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Liverpool-game
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

ticket touts have probably got hold of a few ST's. Remember our last foray in the Premiership, seats near me had different people in them virtually every game
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            How does it break season ticket terms and conditions when the club send a leaflet encouraging people to use them if they can't make a game ???
            Can't make the odd game and sell at face value is different to selling your tickets for every game at more than face value which some are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Can't make the odd game and sell at face value is different to selling your tickets for every game at more than face value which some are doing.
              Yeah that's different and wrong but they can't sell every tkt at those prices, there are probably 4 games out of the 19 they can make money the rest they would make a loss as there are too many tkts still available at face value

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                Yeah that's different and wrong but they can't sell every tkt at those prices, there are probably 4 games out of the 19 they can make money the rest they would make a loss as there are too many tkts still available at face value
                Cannot understand what the big deal is to be honest.

Basic economics - supply and demand, if somebody wants the ticket and is willing to pay the asking price, however inflated, then so be it.

There are websites doing the same for almost every other product or service, so not sure why people are so outraged by it happening with tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                  Cannot understand what the big deal is to be honest.

Basic economics - supply and demand, if somebody wants the ticket and is willing to pay the asking price, however inflated, then so be it.

There are websites doing the same for almost every other product or service, so not sure why people are so outraged by it happening with tickets.
                  This. Fans buy tickets and the stadium is full. No problem with that.

Comment

Working...
                  X