Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players Are Really Up For The Challenge And Say Harry Is The best Manager Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Are Really Up For The Challenge And Say Harry Is The best Manager Ever.

Mate of mine met the security guard on the door of the harlington training ground in the strip pub in hayes. He said he told him has never ever seen so much happiness and unity in a bunch of players in all his years on the door of training grounds. They skip into work every day, and they all hug and cuddle harry who is there first thing and leaves last. The backroom staff all really dig in with training as well, and hoddle is like a god to everyone, and is majorly respected. The food in the canteen is amazing and the players are saying they have never felt harder, faster, better or stronger.
    They are all to a man one hundred per cent behind harry and say we will deffo stay up as the belief is so strong.
    Thats what he told me, believe it or believe it not, thats up to you. But thats what i have been told.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 30-09-2014, 10:26 AM.

easy this message board malarkey aint it Kev
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Mate of mine met the security guard on the door of the harlington training ground in the strip pub in hayes. He said he told him has never ever seen so much happiness and unity in a bunch of players in all his years on the door of training grounds. They skip into work every day, and they all hug and cuddle harry who is there first thing and leaves last. The backroom staff all really dig in with training as well, and hoddle is like a god to everyone, and is majorly respected. Thefold in the canteen is amazing and the players are saying they have never felt harder, faster, better or stronger.
      They are all to a man one hundred per cent behind harry and say we will deffo stay up as the belief is so strong.
      Thats what he told me, believe it or believe it nor.

This is fabulous news........my day has just got a whole lot better..

Comment

The food in the canteen is amazing and the players are saying they have never felt harder, faster, better or stronger.

Comment

Mate of mine met the security guard on the door of the harlington training ground in the strip pub in hayes. He said he told him has never ever seen so much happiness and unity in a bunch of players in all his years on the door of training grounds. They skip into work every day, and they all hug and cuddle harry who is there first thing and leaves last. The backroom staff all really dig in with training as well, and hoddle is like a god to everyone, and is majorly respected. The food in the canteen is amazing and the players are saying they have never felt harder, faster, better or stronger.
          Thats what he told me, believe it or believe it not, thats up to you. But thats what i have been told.
          Did your mate happen to mention anything about that strip club??? Any good???

Comment

Yeah he did, its the woolpack on dawley road, been there for decades. Said its very good.

Comment

my brother in laws electrician uses the same taxidermist as kevin bond and he said a similar thing

Comment

Yeah he did, its the woolpack on dawley road, been there for decades. Said its very good.
                Thanks.

Comment

Should merge this post with Wilkies earlier thread Kevin
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by a fan of qpr View Post
                    my brother in laws electrician uses the same taxidermist as kevin bond and he said a similar thing
                    but can he stuff a badger?

Comment

Originally posted by a fan of qpr View Post
                      Who uses a taxidermist?????

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Bus is much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          There's a few on this forum got their cats done cause its as close to p ussy as their going to get.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            There's a few on this forum got their cats done cause its as close to ##### as their going to get.
                            You're coming across very bitter bush want to add to that and name names?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              You're coming across very bitter bush want to add to that and name names?
                              I thought he said they wern`t cumming over a bit of bush ,and that `s the problem
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X