Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All is not good with manager/coaches/players alike.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Not a chance. We are going to lose more games than we win, mostly games we shouldn't expect to win, but the wins we will pick up just mean it will be slightly less toxic on here for a few days until the next defeat
    not interested in one result, only interested in the facts (ie the stats) and what I see on the pitch.

No amount of spin or apologists can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      I wonder how happy Remy is with Remy. He's not exactly getting much playing time at Chelsea even with Drogba out.
      I'm ecstatic...serves him right!

Comment

Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
        So i have started a new job in Barking and a teacher there knows ******** pretty well and he said he had a conversation with him last night and the club as a whole isn't in a good way. the conversation was a lengthy one but in a nutshell he said the following....

******** is barely ever there, doesn't speak to the players much at all and is too busy gambling and playing golf rather than paying any attention to the club.

******** personally isn't enjoying his time and wants out as soon as he possibly can.

******** leaves all coaching to ******** and the players don't like his style as he comes across very patronizing towards the players which pretty much kills the sessions.

******** stated that we are sitting back during games as we are told too with players not being suited to do so.

Lastly the coaches don't seem to be on the same wave length as they contradict themselves throughout sessions which makes the players irritated.

This is what he told me, believe or not to believe....
        Anyone's opinions changed?????

Comment

Working...
        X