Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All is not good with manager/coaches/players alike.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is not good with manager/coaches/players alike.....

So i have started a new job in Barking and a teacher there knows ******** pretty well and he said he had a conversation with him last night and the club as a whole isn't in a good way. the conversation was a lengthy one but in a nutshell he said the following....

******** is barely ever there, doesn't speak to the players much at all and is too busy gambling and playing golf rather than paying any attention to the club.

******** personally isn't enjoying his time and wants out as soon as he possibly can.

******** leaves all coaching to ******** and the players don't like his style as he comes across very patronizing towards the players which pretty much kills the sessions.

******** stated that we are sitting back during games as we are told too with players not being suited to do so.

Lastly the coaches don't seem to be on the same wave length as they contradict themselves throughout sessions which makes the players irritated.

This is what he told me, believe or not to believe....
    Last edited by WilkieQPR; 30-09-2014, 09:51 AM.

Don't believe a word.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Don't believe a word.
      well thats totally up to you....

Comment

Mate yo could get sued for this, take names out for your own good.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Don't believe a word.
          me neither

Comment

Your brothers not a taxi driver by any chance is he?
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Kind of rings true though, if you translate that to performances on the pitch. Certainly at time Rangers seems like a retirement club for ******** and his mates.

Comment

i believe some of it personally

I thought it was worth a post anyway don't think the bloke has any reason to lie

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  Mate yo could get sued for this, take names out for your own good.
                  better now

Comment

The OP sounds just about true. What surprises me most is that some people actually need such revelations, whether true or not, to finally realise that things are messed up behind the scenes. While in fact the performances on the pitch should be sufficient proof already. And not a million blithe tweets from the club leadership can change that. We need action, not words.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
                      So i have started a new job in Barking and a teacher there knows ******** pretty well and he said he had a conversation with him last night and the club as a whole isn't in a good way. the conversation was a lengthy one but in a nutshell he said the following....

******** is barely ever there, doesn't speak to the players much at all and is too busy gambling and playing golf rather than paying any attention to the club.

******** personally isn't enjoying his time and wants out as soon as he possibly can.

******** leaves all coaching to ******** and the players don't like his style as he comes across very patronizing towards the players which pretty much kills the sessions.

******** stated that we are sitting back during games as we are told too with players not being suited to do so.

Lastly the coaches don't seem to be on the same wave length as they contradict themselves throughout sessions which makes the players irritated.

This is what he told me, believe or not to believe....
                      I have no idea who ******** is........

Comment

I heard the opposite.

Know someone who is very close to one of our players. He says the player raves about the atmosphere at the club and what a great bunch we have. Said the dressing room is incredibly together.

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
                          I heard the opposite.

Know someone who is very close to one of our players. He says the player raves about the atmosphere at the club and what a great bunch we have. Said the dressing room is incredibly together.
                          Snap. Exactly what i heard. This is just another day and another Harry Out! Thread for so many of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
                            I heard the opposite.

Sure, but they all successfully forget about that when they run out to the pitch.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Your brothers not a taxi driver by any chance is he?
                              My brother drives a limo..

Comment

Working...
                              X