Hull and Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull and Sunderland

I know I must have too much time on my hands but a couple of interesting points.
    Sunderland, despite only having five points have only lost once in the league all season - at our place and
    Hull haven't won in the league since that opening day win at our place. If Charlie had scored that pen they would be bottom three.

Its too early to say whos staying and whos going down. A week ago, WBA were dead certs to go down - 2 wins in 7 days and now they are mid table and gunning for Europa League. As were we (briefly) before the Man U game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      Its too early to say whos staying and whos going down. A week ago, WBA were dead certs to go down - 2 wins in 7 days and now they are mid table and gunning for Europa League. As were we (briefly) before the Man U game.
      Ditto Palace Jeems

Comment

The picture will be clearer in December imo. Any win now takes you so much up.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

good points here but we don't seem to be able to keep clean sheets and seem to have lots of players who are never (or rarely at best) going to score. Barton, Phillipps, Sandro, Hoilett, Adel, Zamora, Henry, Traore, etc, etc,

Too early to say about Vargas, Niko will get a few but other than Charlie, where are a decent flow of goal coming from. Can't get points without goals and we haven't got enough in our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
            good points here but we don't seem to be able to keep clean sheets and seem to have lots of players who are never (or rarely at best) going to score. Barton, Phillipps, Sandro, Hoilett, Adel, Zamora, Henry, Traore, etc, etc,

Too early to say about Vargas, Niko will get a few but other than Charlie, where are a decent flow of goal coming from. Can't get points without goals and we haven't got enough in our squad.

It's also too early for anyone to be getting their knickers in a twist but many are. We all knew it would be a long hard season but its where we are at the end of it that matters not where we are 6 games in..

Comment

I dont think we will go down we will find form soon we shouldnt panic yet
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I honestly think we are improving as a team and will come good.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post

Imagine If Charlie get injured? Look what has happened to Burnley without Danny Ings. So far they have only scored one goal from six games.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Imagine If Charlie get injured? Look what has happened to Burnley without Danny Ings. So far they have only scored one goal from six games.
                    Hes scored two in six and missed a pen. As much as we need him, hes not exactly setting the prem alight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hes scored two in six and missed a pen. As much as we need him, hes not exactly setting the prem alight.
                      That's why losing him would be a big lose. In fact we need to add an expreinced PL striker. Not sure If Defoe is the answer, perhaps only on the short term only.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we could get back to back wins like some of the others have done like WBA the table looks a whole lot different

Comment

If
                          R's

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I know I must have too much time on my hands but a couple of interesting points.
                            Sunderland, despite only having five points have only lost once in the league all season - at our place and
                            Hull haven't won in the league since that opening day win at our place. If Charlie had scored that pen they would be bottom three.
                            Pretty irrelevant thread now I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Pretty irrelevant thread now I guess lol
                              By your same logic we are safe if we win tomorrow then?

Comment

Working...
                              X